Votes: 52 30.2%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 106 61.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters
C

critical mindset

What if Marco is able to prevent this due to being a Zoan?
Would this still be plot armour?
IWhat if Big Mom just wears down his regenerative ability with napoleon and homies? If she can hold him like a piece of fruit, she can core him like a piece of fruit as well, no? Marco let himself be physcially overpowered with no recourse and sweating from Perospero, now BM just needs homies. It's just that Marco has Sanji vs Vergo level plot armour. :suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, there may actually be definitive proof that Marco is stronger than Big Mom:

What is interesting about this panel is that we never actually see Marco injuring Zeus, meaning Marco injured Zeus off-panel. Which means that Marco and Big Mom actually did have an extended fight, and Big Mom was losing that fight in addition to losing her on-panel clash with Marco.

This may be a wrap bois..Marco key actually literally be stronger than Big Mom lol.

Mihawk’s IQ is below 70, give him a break. Thinking and doing anything else is hard
Isn't he the man who made his way to his condition?

He can afford being a Shichibukai and live in a God's forsaken location for the rest of his life without even caring about being a Pirate anymore

That takes some high level IQ to achieve such positions, surely not sheer luck

not like ANY top tier managed to deal lasting damage to Marco so far.
and hes fought a few already.

BM used her homies thinking Marco would not be able to harm them.
normally this is the case, but Marco is "special" (convenient, that).
after that she stops using them and overpowers Marco.

so. what exactly should BM do differently here?
expect Marco to be able to damage her homies who are even immune to haki?

the only reason Marco was able to last a bit longer was the special property of his DF than no one even knew or guessed existed.
lets not pretend like it was something else, ye?

Last edited:
You never miss an opportunity to bash and spit on the Emperors eh Lee Hung ?

Marco is just a pest for Top Tiers who is very annoying with his df and in particular his regenation that makes him very hard to get rid of as long as you don't have seastone or can't throw him into water but he is not a threat for neither Emperors or Admirals.
Did anybody really ever claim that he was more ?

Also, why is it always supposed to be shitting when analysing a fight sequence?
If that was Mihawk or the Admirals they would officially crowned as YC1 level for not being able to beat or even damage a YC1 which Big mom wasn't able to do.
if BM had no option but to fight Marco, and was dead serious about finishing him, I dont think all these details would matter, it would just take some times until Marco regen run out, she wouldn't need any homies even, and if she had the homies needed to deal with him it would be a neg or low diff probably
I highly doubt that after this Big mom could low or neg diff Marco under equal conditions.
Is Pero close to linlin since he rivals Marco and Marco fear his attacks
Post the panel that confirms Marco and Peros as rivals. Peros has a grudge against Marco because that scrub couldn't come close to killing him in the past, so he tries to do it in a cowardly manner. There is no interaction between them that suggests them being rivals.

Accept the reality. Marco clashed equally with Big mom in a contest of strength. Big mom doesn't have the lethality to severely would Big mom.
Post automatically merged:

so. what exactly should BM do differently here?
expect Marco to be able to damage her homies who are even immune to haki?

the only reason Marco was able to last a bit longer was the special property of his DF than no one even knew or guessed existed.
lets not pretend like it was something else, ye?
Nobody is questioning that. The funny part is especially Yonkou fans clowning others for not being able to hurt Marco, when in fact, not even Big mom can do that herself, not mentioning the postponement shit.

It's basically karma

its not about BM being unable to end Marco quickly.
I expected this. I rate Marco very high.
or in better words, I rate top tiers closer to YC then most would.

its the fact that BM had no way of knowing that her homies could fall to Marcos flames.
she would use them like vs any other foe.
i.e. not trying to keep them out of harms way as its not necessary. canon material said they are borderline invincible (too bad BM gets matched vs any ability that can magically harm them...).

this is not something you can hold against her or give Marco credit for.

compare it to WBs gura countering Kuzans freezing.
no one, Kuzan included, imagined that the gura could do this.
if the gura could not conveniently do that then Kuzan would have 1 shot WB.

Did anybody really ever claim that he was more ?

Also, why is it always supposed to be shitting when analysing a fight sequence?
If that was Mihawk or the Admirals they would officially crowned as YC1 level for not being able to beat or even damage a YC1 which Big mom wasn't able to do.
I know Lee Hung well enough to know that while he is able of using real rationnal and well-detailled arguments and details, far better than many of the things he wrote when I met him back on OJ; there is always a subjective if small part in his posts and that it's in general to make the admirals look better.

And for this one it was saying something that I could not agree with in arguing that BM was not portrayed as above Marco when it was clear that he he had a special advantage over Prometheus that BM didn't know about and that he was not in an advantagous position when BM grabbed and hold him and that she decided to leave because she estimated she had other things to do than fight Marco.

And you should know that I would never say that Mihawk and the admirals are YC1 lvl for not being able to damage Marco in a short confrontation because otherwise I would have said that Vista was at the same lvl than Mihawk or that Jozu was admiral lvl for his confrontation with Aokiji at Marineford before the ice admiral took him by surprise.

IWhat if Big Mom just wears down his regenerative ability with napoleon and homies? If she can hold him like a piece of fruit, she can core him like a piece of fruit as well, no? Marco let himself be physcially overpowered with no recourse and sweating from Perospero, now BM just needs homies. It's just that Marco has Sanji vs Vergo level plot armour. :suresure:
Imagine Vergo with the phoenix devil fruit, god tier.:steef: