Future Events The Marines will dominate the Strawhats

Will Kizaru dominate Luffy?

• Yes

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Kizaru would dominate Luffy, if they fought.
That's why a more qualified combatant takes on Kizaru.
I disagree. I don't think any admiral can dominate Luffy if he uses all his tool because as far as we know they are mostly DF reliant and Luffy has superior haki and apparently one of the strongest Zoan. G5 is weird though because it's just him clowning around so it seems he's more careless and doesn't even bother to dodge sometimes or even focus on his opponent. It's almost like a nerf, just like the time limit G4 had.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I disagree. I don't think any admiral can dominate Luffy if he uses all his tool because as far as we know they are mostly DF reliant and Luffy has superior haki and apparently one of the strongest Zoan. G5 is weird though because it's just him clowning around so it seems he's more careless and doesn't even bother to dodge sometimes or even focus on his opponent. It's almost like a nerf, just like the time limit G4 had.
Carelessness paired with speedy lightsaber swordsman... Sure, Oda can draw Kizaru failing to dominate but only if he dumbs him down to kicks...

Carelessness paired with speedy lightsaber swordsman... Sure, Oda can draw Kizaru failing to dominate but only if he dumbs him down to kicks...
He should be able to negate the lightsaber with haki (FS and CoA/CoC), Rayleigh could block it with his sword. He most likely uses his sword in CQC, I think a serious Luffy can keep up with Kizaru's speed

Luffy has no reason to stay, he will run away, but that won't prove his martial inferiority as he ran away from the likes of Hina in the past.

Outside of the admirals oda has treated the marines like a joke, don't expect anything to change here. Prepare for a lot of vice admirals to be one shoted.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He should be able to negate the lightsaber with haki (FS and CoA/CoC), Rayleigh could block it with his sword. He most likely uses his sword in CQC, I think a serious Luffy can keep up with Kizaru's speed
He can block it, sure.
However, even a serious Luffy gets hit a lot.
Idk how that can happen vs a swordsman...

You talk about the wrong pattern boy
I mean shanks one tapped kidd and got 2 poneglyphs, he can basically walk to zou and get the 3rd,
bb has 2 now after defeating law, kuzan and van augur most likely got the one from wci

Buggy teamed up with the wss and has joined the pk race

All yonkos have gotten a W here, and this time its luffy's turn, its too late in the story for him to be taking massive L's and besides luffy and the crew need to perform well against kizaru to show their progression since saboady

Nope, SH cant be down.

The news of 3 major condition had been already spread right. I think they SH will agree to leave the Egghead. Robin who usually the first one to get the newspaper will suggest to not care the unworthy Marine who came to Egghead. So, SH are in a battle mode to leave.

With 50 Mark III which each one is worth 1 battleship, while Navy 100 battleships, then the deviation is 50 battleships in Navy favour. But after Saturn takes over Mark III & Seraphims then SH is Doomed since Navy has 100+50 battleships Equivalent. Well, Luffy-Zoro might not care but they (SH overall) are bound to have a little time here; Vegapunk, Sentoumaru & Resident, Garp

The best thing to look is to retreat first to Hachinosu to save Garp.
  • *How about actually: Smoker waits them at the Rear (unnoticed by Kizaru) then says : aS i expected, i know the Hachinosu Will be a Mess, & i want to take care there with you. You didnt know how to get Hachinosu by your own? Nami Nods. "But wait! We need to get something done", Someone speak.
  • SH actually call SH GrandFleet to come to Hachinosu but their job is to take Care Kizaru & their 100 battleships.
  • Where are the 50 Mark III ?? York actually escapes with 50 Mark III & Seraphims with BB Pirates.
  • On the way SH to Hachinosu, Smoker separate his ship from SH to avoid being known for their alliance.
  • Kizaru Fleet begin to be seen closer to SH. But Kizaru & co spot a Navy Fleet very far from SH & Kizaru position. & Smoker has a report & is going to pick the Tashigi - Coby escapees.
  • BBP with York & Seraphims go to the back of Hachinosu. So they don't meet SH & Kizaru at all. Plus they already make a contact with WG that BBP have Garp & Seraphims to make a deal.
  • SH GrandFleet is already half day to get Kizaru Position at the Sea.
  • Jimbei call sea help to hinder the movement of Kizaru Fleet. & It's enough to make SH GrandFleet at Navy Neck. This is where i can see rather than SHGF come to Egghead. Orlumbus has the day. A total of 69 ships SHGF (1+1+8+1+1+1+56) engage with 100 battleships of Navy.
  • At the end,
    • Garp is saved, Seraphims come back to WG. & The declaration of New King of
      • King From Shichibukai Crocodile ❌ failed
      • King from Shichibukai doffy ✅ success, but later failed
      • King from Yonkou Blackbeard ✅, success
    • SH + GF win over Kizaru & Fleet all out. A new Bounty of all Yonkou.
    • VA Smoker- RA Coby- VA Grus has achieved something.
    • Issho, either invite Smoker- Coby- Grus to Hachinosu again or Issho side with Shanks to takes on BBP on Hachinosu
As usual, a speculation.

Last 2 small & 1 big Arc curtain begin to drop...