The most dangerous situations you have been in...

Unfortunately, There are several incidents.

1. I was in a major car accident as a teen and was badly injured. Broken neck, legs, ribs, arm, cuts on my leg, and a concussion.

2. When I was a little kid, about 4 yrs old I was sitting in my front yard when I noticed my neighbors garage had smoke coming out of it. His dog was coming in and out whining wanting me to follow her because she had puppies in there,
a couple wandered out on their own, but I ran into the garage and grabbed the other 3. By the time I got out there was a crowd and they were shocked to see me emerge from the burning garage with puppies in my arms. My mom was there and was really shocked and scared The fire dept came and checked me over, I was okay. I got to keep one of the puppies and had him for many years. He was a poodle pom mix I named Fluffy.

3. I was almost kidnapped. I was about 11ish and as I was waiting for the school bus a van (it's always a van isn't it) came up to me and this lady (yeah it was a female!) said my bus wasn't coming and they sent her to pick me up. I told her I'd go home then, my dad would take me when he woke up. She got angry and said she had authority to take me to school, but by then one of the older neighborhood kids came over to see wtf was going on and told her she was lying and to GTFO now and she did. When we got to school we told the principle who confirmed they didn't send her. The police came and took a report. I don't know if the freak was ever caught but I truly hope so!

some may call it a joke but there was a stretch of 6-8 days years ago where I couldn't poop/shit at all (aka severe constipation) and I had to get multiple prescription from the doctor for laxatives to finally get it out of my system. legitimately felt paralyzed and in constant butt pain, and i even started crying everytime I had to take a piss
mine lasted longer and laxatives weren't working so another treatment was prescribed for me. I don't wish to mention it :pepemotion:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Most dangerous... i guess:

When i was about 6 years old, i cuddled with my rottweiler, like i always did. Unfortanetly, he hit me with one of his tooth, which stucked in my face and opened a big part of my cheeck back then. Wasnt on purpose, but kinda dangerous then. I still loved my dog till his very end.

Unfortunately, There are several incidents.

1. I was in a major car accident as a teen and was badly injured. Broken neck, legs, ribs, arm, cuts on my leg, and a concussion.

2. When I was a little kid, about 4 yrs old I was sitting in my front yard when I noticed my neighbors garage had smoke coming out of it. His dog was coming in and out whining wanting me to follow her because she had puppies in there,
a couple wandered out on their own, but I ran into the garage and grabbed the other 3. By the time I got out there was a crowd and they were shocked to see me emerge from the burning garage with puppies in my arms. My mom was there and was really shocked and scared The fire dept came and checked me over, I was okay. I got to keep one of the puppies and had him for many years. He was a poodle pom mix I named Fluffy.

3. I was almost kidnapped. I was about 11ish and as I was waiting for the school bus a van (it's always a van isn't it) came up to me and this lady (yeah it was a female!) said my bus wasn't coming and they sent her to pick me up. I told her I'd go home then, my dad would take me when he woke up. She got angry and said she had authority to take me to school, but by then one of the older neighborhood kids came over to see wtf was going on and told her she was lying and to GTFO now and she did. When we got to school we told the principle who confirmed they didn't send her. The police came and took a report. I don't know if the freak was ever caught but I truly hope so!
The puppy story is enough to convince me that you have a pure heart, well done :)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm prior military. My first day in Afghanistan was relatively calm. We were flown in at night to avoid small arms fire, and on approach to the airfield, our aircraft received minor damage, but it was nothing the wasn't repairable. Still calm. Our in-brief consisted of being told we had to shit in buckets, take cold showers, use only red-lensed flashlights at night to avoid sniper fire from the mountains, wear our flak best every wear, and to avoid walking off the set paths around the airfield because there were uncleared mines on either side. Still calm. After a short power nap and daybreak, we head back to the airfield to work on our jets (A-10s). Well, on the way there, a siren went off indicating a mortar strike was inbound and we had to take cover. Still calm but rapid heartbeat. Since we were on the minefield path all heading in the same direction (about 13 of us), we all had to turn 180 degrees and run back the direction. No longer calm, but not freaking out. So, we instantly turned around and started hauling ass, our shelter was about 300 feet away, so it was a lengthy sprint. We made it about 200 feet when I saw a person trip and fall 4 people up from me. He falls off the path, rolls and stop...right in the middle of the minefield. Freaking out. We as a group instinctively slow down to help, but our first yells "keeping fucking running, don't you dare stop!" I turn to as I run passed him, and the poor guy had the most intense look of fear on his face that I'd ever seen. Freaking the fuck out. I run for a bit more and I turn and see him walk a couple of steps and then just disappear in a cloud of dirt and smoke. The rest of us made it to the shelter and we didn't speak a word for like a hour.
Respect for you man…. What crazy experiences! :o

When I was a kid at a party a drunk uncle took his gun out started shooting at the ground in front of me. The floor was made of cement.

There was also that time when my family and I were coming back from holiday (vacation), and my mother was driving and she was on the phone and didn't see the stop sign. Anyway there was a big truck and if my father didn't shout out we would all be dead.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
there wus drunk millitary low rank officer on watch he was high as fuck and forced everyone to eat an egg by loaded gunpoint, I refused he beated me with the same gun... Later he was expelled. I saw him at store pushed to locker , tha save invetory of costumers and beat the living shit out of him, was locked in wet jail cell in militarry for two weeks