The most dangerous situations you have been in...

I'm like 13 chapters in but I think I should wait for the anime imo. I'm not in the mood for manga right now.
Didn't know it was getting an anime :steef:
I prefer reading manga tbh
It's a lot faster than watching anime
But i picked up quite a lot of series lately not sure how much time i will have for Eden's Zero but it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to catch up ( if it's good and doesn't make me drop it for a few days )

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Didn't know it was getting an anime :steef:
I prefer reading manga tbh
It's a lot faster than watching anime
But i picked up quite a lot of series lately not sure how much time i will have for Eden's Zero but it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to catch up ( if it's good and doesn't make me drop it for a few days )
Edens Zero is pretty good though. I might read a couple more chapters today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
welp got couple times where it was scary af cuz of how dumass i was as a kid lol

1. When i was on like first grade learning how to swim. I got mixed up between the 1 meter and 3 meter pools section, so ended up going to the deep one and just realized my feet are not touching the ground of the pool lol.

Slowly I was sinking below and running out of air. I tried getting back up there to the edge but never could. It just felt hopeless as I was gasping and panicking and all of suddenly a hand comes in and carries me from my stomach to the surface of the water lol

Coach/life guard actually life guarded lol. That was terrifying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. I once got viral infection and wanted to try this online doctors thingy once. I described my symptoms and stuff and told them that I had a bacterial infection last year. The doctor said I got a similar infection this year so they prescribed anti bodies and stuff for me.

After a week and couple days of taking these anti-bodies (Amoxicillin) that my body did not even need, I started developing these weird skin rash and my skin became really sensitive to anything. It seems that my body was forced to develop allergy to this anti-body.

I ignored the skin rash for the first day and it started growing too much. I went to sleep and thought it would get better in the morning. But I kid you not my mom woke me at night and my body was giga swollen. My face became rounded and everything is inflated so hard I was hardly able to breath. I tried to walk a bit and fainted twice cuz air was not reaching the brain.

My ass was immediately carried to emergency room and given steroids and stuff for this allergy and swelling. That was very scary to experience lol. Never ignore allergy again ningens, and never do online doctoring lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. This is actually somewhat recent. Sleep paralysis is something common for lots of ppl and it happens to me every now and then but this one time it lasted for like a good 5 minutes I thought I was never gna wake up from it. My body was a sleep and would not respond to me but I can feel whats around me and hear the others talking.

you're like stuck in your own world inside your body where none can hear you and you cannot move lol. I eventually just relaxed and pretended going back to sleep, thats when I suddenly woke up and gasped, only to realize my entire body was full of sweat. Looks like my body was spooked so hard without even realizing.

4. This is reaaaally dumb but got me spooked soo hard. Once during a celebration we had a bunch of helium balloons around and I liked how when you breath in helium it changes your voice. But i went a bit too extreme with this one. I was wondering what happens if I fool my body and breath only helium??

So I kept inhaling ONLY helium with my mouth and exhaling with my nose, and continued this for like a good minute without anything happening. My body got fooled I thought!!! Suddenly my eyes blacked the fk out, my hands could not move and my body just fell back toward the ground lol and I felt sooo dem light headed like I'm actually floating on water or smthing lol. It took a deeep breath of air to actually get me back up.

bro sometimes you do so much stupid stuff its laughable lol. But its really scary when ur doing it. I'm glad I got out of those ok, thank God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. I'm sure this is common for couple ningens here, but I was like a monkey b4 when I was kid. I would love to climb roofs and buildings and top floors with my friends and cousins. One time we were at the top of a 6 store building or sm sht. I don't even remember how tall it was I was grade 1 or so. We snuck out and took the stairs to the roof.

Suddenly my dumass cousin pretended to be pushing me as a joke, which ACTUALLY ending pushing me and making me trip. I was freaking millimeters from falling off that edge and got so lucky that I was short and laying on that ground that my body was able to balance itself from falling...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. I was once on a ferris wheel and as it was spinning it suddenly stopped and it seems there was a power outage. I was on the dem highest room all the way at the top stuck there for 30 minutes on a windy day seeing the entire city lmfao. The room was open from both sides and it was so easy to fall off if you try to look down and lose balance specially with the wind.

Hated ferris wheels ever since lol.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
how so? you are a healthy young man, are you not?
chances of you succumbing to this deseas converge to 0.
the corona measures on the other hand... they got potential to fuck your life over royally for years to come.
I was making a quantitative comparison with what I overall went through during my life, not taking the Covid matter as a separate host.

some may call it a joke but there was a stretch of 6-8 days years ago where I couldn't poop/shit at all (aka severe constipation) and I had to get multiple prescription from the doctor for laxatives to finally get it out of my system. legitimately felt paralyzed and in constant butt pain, and i even started crying everytime I had to take a piss

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Two months ago I was pushed from behind by someone who was running and fell down the stairs and got two hips fractured which resulted the need of a surgery.... the sad part I stayed at the hospital for 5 days and in my dreams I experience the same fall none stop which cause me to wake up in a panic state.
I also fell down the stairs and almost broke my neck at seven years old when playing tag with my friends in my cousin house. Scary times.:jay-he:

Not sure it count as dangerous.
Last year, I got minor car crash by someone when trying changing the right lane so I can go home from work. Luckily, I am not hurt. Got some car scrap on the my driver door making difficult to open wide but I can get in.
‘My 2002 van took less damage than other rv car .

Work from home is 30 - 40 minutes drive. What is more dangerous is you have bad road, trucks, bad weather, dark morning , and car headlights are brighter so you can’t see the road properly. I have deal with it weekdays.

Now I work from work so I don’t worry driving to work and worry about crazy roads, bad weather.