The most dangerous situations you have been in...

Oh yeah and that one time in Rome...

Hotel: I was holding a hairdryer, it exploded. Phone charger melted, plugs started burning, warm water stopped working.

Same trip I was gonna get mugged by a robber and knocked him out with my handbag.

Another time I was carrying a couch, used too much force pulling and was crushed between the couch and the wall, almost breaking my arms...

I was also in a bus hijacking and got saved by a badass driver...

Oh yeah and that one time in Rome...

Hotel: I was holding a hairdryer, it exploded. Phone charger melted, plugs started burning, warm water stopped working.

Same trip I was gonna get mugged by a robber and knocked him out with my handbag.

Another time I was carrying a couch, used too much force pulling and was crushed between the couch and the wall, almost breaking my arms...

I was also in a bus hijacking and got saved by a badass driver...
Yeah, but i cut my finger on the handle of my umbrella a few days ago :pepemotion:

A few months back I was at KFC getting lunch and I heard screaming coming from across the road. Naturally I decided to check it out and I saw a bloke getting literally curb stomped by three people in the middle of a massive street fight (40 plus people) my judgement got the better of me and I ran over to stop the 3 guys. Little did I know I had just gotten into a street fight with about 20 of those 40 people carrying knives, scooters, baseball bats etc. A man got smacked in the back of the head with a scooter and started bleeding all over the tarmac, the fight slowly dissipated and the man's wife came over and started crying holding the bloke (pretty fucking sure I saw a guy get killed) . Was honestly wild for a country town in Australia

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Two guys threated me with knives after School. I was 15yo. Policemen arrested them and I testified at police station.
They said "We're going to kill" "You'll regret being born". That's why I panic when I see a knife.
These kinds of episodes are indeed terrible to get over.

Expecially when a situation happens during childhood or teenhood, when our brain isn't yet as ready as in adulthood to take such blows.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I'm prior military. My first day in Afghanistan was relatively calm. We were flown in at night to avoid small arms fire, and on approach to the airfield, our aircraft received minor damage, but it was nothing the wasn't repairable. Still calm. Our in-brief consisted of being told we had to shit in buckets, take cold showers, use only red-lensed flashlights at night to avoid sniper fire from the mountains, wear our flak best every wear, and to avoid walking off the set paths around the airfield because there were uncleared mines on either side. Still calm. After a short power nap and daybreak, we head back to the airfield to work on our jets (A-10s). Well, on the way there, a siren went off indicating a mortar strike was inbound and we had to take cover. Still calm but rapid heartbeat. Since we were on the minefield path all heading in the same direction (about 13 of us), we all had to turn 180 degrees and run back the direction. No longer calm, but not freaking out. So, we instantly turned around and started hauling ass, our shelter was about 300 feet away, so it was a lengthy sprint. We made it about 200 feet when I saw a person trip and fall 4 people up from me. He falls off the path, rolls and stop...right in the middle of the minefield. Freaking out. We as a group instinctively slow down to help, but our first yells "keeping fucking running, don't you dare stop!" I turn to as I run passed him, and the poor guy had the most intense look of fear on his face that I'd ever seen. Freaking the fuck out. I run for a bit more and I turn and see him walk a couple of steps and then just disappear in a cloud of dirt and smoke. The rest of us made it to the shelter and we didn't speak a word for like a hour.

N

Nibel

I'm prior military. My first day in Afghanistan was relatively calm. We were flown in at night to avoid small arms fire, and on approach to the airfield, our aircraft received minor damage, but it was nothing the wasn't repairable. Still calm. Our in-brief consisted of being told we had to shit in buckets, take cold showers, use only red-lensed flashlights at night to avoid sniper fire from the mountains, wear our flak best every wear, and to avoid walking off the set paths around the airfield because there were uncleared mines on either side. Still calm. After a short power nap and daybreak, we head back to the airfield to work on our jets (A-10s). Well, on the way there, a siren went off indicating a mortar strike was inbound and we had to take cover. Still calm but rapid heartbeat. Since we were on the minefield path all heading in the same direction (about 13 of us), we all had to turn 180 degrees and run back the direction. No longer calm, but not freaking out. So, we instantly turned around and started hauling ass, our shelter was about 300 feet away, so it was a lengthy sprint. We made it about 200 feet when I saw a person trip and fall 4 people up from me. He falls off the path, rolls and stop...right in the middle of the minefield. Freaking out. We as a group instinctively slow down to help, but our first yells "keeping fucking running, don't you dare stop!" I turn to as I run passed him, and the poor guy had the most intense look of fear on his face that I'd ever seen. Freaking the fuck out. I run for a bit more and I turn and see him walk a couple of steps and then just disappear in a cloud of dirt and smoke. The rest of us made it to the shelter and we didn't speak a word for like a hour.
Fucking crazy. Where were you deployed in Afghanistan?