The most dangerous situations you have been in...

B

Ballel

what they are doing is out of love
That's a weird definition of "LoVe" you got here. That's probably the lie they tell you to brainwash you into thinking their actions are ok.

And don't start with cULtUraL DiFfEreNcE, 50 years back they were like this in Europe too. Took a long time and effort to even remove child abuse from schools.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's a weird definition of "LoVe" you got here. That's probably the lie they tell you to brainwash you into thinking their actions are ok.

And don't start with cULtUraL DiFfEreNcE, 50 years back they were like this in Europe too. Took a long time and effort to even remove child abuse from schools.
Not really.

They don't tell us that, you can feel it from their words and actions, before and after that. Their parents also followed the exact same thing while raising them as well - that's the cultural difference that I'm talking about. From my childhood, the most vivid memories I have of bonding with my dad was mostly after such an incident - he'd legit feel bad for what he did and then treat me to something or get me some toy/video game as gift etc,. while apologizing and explaining my mistakes to me. You can instantly understand what his intentions are. Ofcourse such punishments stop as you grow older, like when I entered middle school. They started taking, frankly a better approach, with advises and discussions etc, mostly talking things through.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that what they did was the best thing to do - but that it comes from good intentions only.

now they have pedophiles instead of abusers.. thats no different than US replacing taliban with taliban lmao

i shouldn't be making jest i out of this my apologies but yes some parents do go physical but not TOO physical for the sake of the child..coz after slapping you cry and then they show make realize that you are wrong by showing you love.. and that emotionally impacts and drills that inti children that what they have erred is WRONG
Post automatically merged:

thats how children work sonny.. if you start eating shit as a child and your parents are verbally telling you its wrong there is a high chance you'll repeat that deed... so children do need light spanking not a Superman punch

B

Ballel

now they have pedophiles
Pedos were always a thing.
and that emotionally impacts and drills that inti children that what they have erred is WRONG
The child will stopwhat they were doing because they don't want to gethit anymore. Not because they 'understood that it was wrong' . You're just lying to yourself. Typical victim behaviour.

if you start eating shit as a child and your parents are verbally telling you its wrong there is a high chance you'll repeat that deed... so children do need light spanking
FALSE

From my childhood, the most vivid memories I have of bonding with my dad was mostly after such an incident - he'd legit feel bad for what he did and then treat me to something or get me some toy/video game as gift etc,. while apologizing and explaining my mistakes to me. Y
This is just a way of manipulation. It's called trauma bonding. Look it up and maybe then you can stop justifying the actions of your abusers.
Or you will stay a victim forever and keep doing the same shit to your children.

The child will stopwhat they were doing because they don't want to gethit anymore. Not because they 'understood that it was wrong' . You're just lying to yourself. Typical victim behaviour.
depends on the parents if they bother nurturing them with the mindset of errors beget slaps only

again if that wasn't the case you won't have people like me and ConquistadoR admitting that it doesn't have a good influence when it comes to abstaining form the wrong also when the parents show affection later on.. you are not considering the intention behind nor its affects but rather you're being dramatic.

if you had a problem with it then you'd flipin stop watching one piece coz garp used the same tactics

London: Disciplining your child by slapping may actually work if it is accompanied by love and affection as it doesn’t result in antisocial behaviour, a new US study has claimed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fr...l/tough-love-slapping-may-actually-work-study

even studies show that keep denying it..

like really solis if you had a tough childhood you should nit project the degree of abuse you faced to something drastically lower and can be considered reasonable

The intentions don't matter.
Beating children is wrong, period.

I don't like Garp for this reason.
learn what "discipline" is when it comes to parenthood

B

Ballel

London: Disciplining your child by slapping may actually work if it is accompanied by love and affection as it doesn’t result in antisocial behaviour, a new US study has claimed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fr...l/tough-love-slapping-may-actually-work-study

even studies show that keep denying it..

like really solis if you had a tough childhood you should nit project the degree of abuse you faced to something drastically lower and can be considered reasonable
There's countless studies that prove the opposite.

learn what "discipline" is when it comes to parenthood
Learn that you are a victim that protects his abusers.

B

Ballel

bring me one study that claims "tough love in moderation followed by affection is definitively adverse for a child's future"
See mate, I really don't want to turn this into a whole argument that ends with people throwing scientific studies, Quran/Bible quotes and the likes at each other.

You're trying very hard to defend abusive behavior because you're scared to realize the truth.
This is expected behaviour in victims.
It's a self lie you use to protect yourself.

Again, try to look up "trauma bonding" and try to understand what it means.

Learn that you are a victim that protects his abusers.
you are exaggerating and making categorical mistakes.. we are talking about when physical discipline followed by affection actually affects a childs moral compass as to what right and wrong and you have 0 arguments against it

true
there are cases of such and everyone has the right to do so if they actually believe the abuser can change or they can still coexist if the abuser changes but an abuser thats an extremist and is actually abusive which isn't disciplinary practice at all should be called out for what they do.
if they abstain all good...if they don't then you have the right to call them out

See mate, I really don't want to turn this into a whole argument that ends with people throwing scientific studies, Quran/Bible quotes and the likes at each other.

You're trying very hard to defend abusive behavior because you're scared to realize the truth.
This is expected behaviour in victims.
It's a self lie you use to protect yourself.

Again, try to look up "trauma bonding" and try to understand what it means.
I'm not even talking about religion

you're mistaking discipline that involves both affection and assertion in moderation for abuse which defines torture or something along the lines

which is fallacious and nonsensical

you'll get it when you become a parent yourself or.. won't if you think being a parent requires instilling discipline which to you is abuse lol

yes you are

B

Ballel

I'm not even talking about religion

you're mistaking discipline that involves both affection and assertion in moderation for abuse which defines torture or something along the lines

which is fallacious and nonsensical

you'll get it when you become a parent yourself or.. won't if you think being a parent requires instilling discipline which to you is abuse lol

yes you are
You're deliberately avoiding certain points in order to protect your mental illness, it's ok. Let's end this discussion.

If you are a kid and did something nasty you might get a slap and be deserving but it shouldn't be a form of discipline to be used every time a mistake happens
About ten years ago my uncle slaped me and a couple weeks ago he told my dad a how sorry he was and that he never has beaten his own kids and still feels ashamed of himself when he sees me
but dude you are a grown adult hiding from your dad and now arguing how it's useful to beat your kids
Stop protecting an abuser
Beating kids was normal until 30 years ago and it was limited and had a age where it stopped
Nobody hits a teenager or an adult kid because they stayed out late they tell them to not do it again and that's it

You're deliberately avoiding certain points in order to protect your mental illness, it's ok. Let's end this discussion.
what point did i miss when you're categorically lumping abuse into discipline when they can't even coexist except for blatantly false justification

again studies based on surveys stack against your notion you're literally appealing red herrings by being hell bent over abuse and insinuating what i deem discipline is abuse which is a massive L to your comprehension skills solis

If you are a kid and did something nasty you might get a slap and be deserving but it shouldn't be a form of discipline to be used every time a mistake happens
About ten years ago my uncle slaped me and a couple weeks ago he told my dad a how sorry he was and that he never has beaten his own kids and still feels ashamed of himself when he sees me
but dude you are a grown adult hiding from your dad and now arguing how it's useful to beat your kids
Beating kids was normal until 30 years ago and it was limited and had a age where it stopped
Nobody hits a teenager or an adult kid because they stayed out late they tell them to not do it again and that's it
Wtf honestly do you even get i literally deemed that light and humorous.. lowkey a gag on this thread did you flipin miss reading crap or what?

and that was my personal experience which i substantiated with my belief..

now we're arguing general concensus of "tough love" whether or not its abuse not my experience.. go reread the thread

stop linking my personal belief to this that's not what we're discussing

Last edited:
B

Ballel

You
you forgot to tag him