General & Others The most significant hater of each major fandom

I’m not very active here but I hate Shanks and Sabo with every ounce of my being.
I don’t downplay their strength (I rate them quite highly) I just genuinely despise what do they represent and I think that they have single-handedly damaged One Piece’s whole story.

Last edited:
The problem is, you're hated by everybody, dude. Not just ZKK-ers. :broocry:

Everybody. :milaugh:
I made him so insecure with that post he started lying again. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Judging strength based on captain/underling. Lol
It looks like some people need basic reading skills to know why the people in One Piece thinks that, even Luffy and his crew:

Last edited:
That's how sheeps think bro. Lol no wonder you're obsessed with leaders coz you're looking for one.
:gokulaugh: Now he changes the argument after debunked and seeing everyone in One Piece world believes bosses > underlings in power.

Underlings like Zolo can only follow orders, its easier to be an underling compared to be leader. Underlings are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Oda didn't need Zolo in Impel Down, Marineford and Whole Cake Island arcs.

:gokulaugh: Now he changes the argument after debunked and seeing everyone in One Piece world believes bosses > underlings in power.

Underlings like Zolo can only follow orders, its easier to be an underling compared to be leader. Underlings are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Oda didn't need Zolo in Impel Down, Marineford and Whole Cake Island arcs.
Mihawk already disproves your captain/underling assumption and you still believe that shit. Lol you're hopeless.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Luffy: @Celestial D. Dragon
Zoro: @ShishioIsBack
Nami: @AverageNamiEnjoyer
Sanji: @Chrono
Chopper: @PeperLevi (until he felt Oda "improved" him in Wano)
Robin: @RobinsFeet
Franky & Apoo: @Albino 👑
Jimbei: @Garp the Fist

Blackbeard: @Blackbeard
Shanks: @Red Admiral
Kaido: @MonsterKaido
Big Mom: @Charlotte LinLin

Mihawk: @Den_Den_Mushi
Doflamingo: @Plex
Crocodile: @TheAncientCenturion (actually thinks Crocodile jobs to Satori, Foxy, and Blueno)

King: @Topi Jerami
Katakuri: @JoNdule

Accidentally typed "@MonsterZoro" instead of "@MonsterKaido."
Me a hater of Big Mom??? Lmao. I think not. Look at my avatar 😂 if a hater then for Sanji.

Luffy: @Celestial D. Dragon
Zoro: @ShishioIsBack
Nami: @AverageNamiEnjoyer
Sanji: @Chrono
Chopper: @PeperLevi (until he felt Oda "improved" him in Wano)
Robin: @RobinsFeet
Franky & Apoo: @Albino 👑
Jimbei: @Garp the Fist

Blackbeard: @Blackbeard
Shanks: @Red Admiral
Kaido: @MonsterKaido
Big Mom: @Charlotte LinLin

Mihawk: @Den_Den_Mushi
Doflamingo: @Plex
Crocodile: @TheAncientCenturion (actually thinks Crocodile jobs to Satori, Foxy, and Blueno)

King: @Topi Jerami
Katakuri: @JoNdule

Accidentally typed "@MonsterZoro" instead of "@MonsterKaido."
I love Robin. Wtf?

Oh I'm sorry kid, did I hurt your little feelings? Is my honesty mean? You pussies are so soft, you act like talking about death is going to leave you traumatized. It has nothing to do with anime, it has to do with population and resources, I have no sympathy for idiots, that's a category you fall into. Because of that, yes I would very much enjoy someone like you who is nothing but a burden to humanity stop wasting oxygen and food.

But don't feel too singled out, I get enjoyment from the notifications on here that some weak minded coward decided too off themselves each time it happens too. Just one less worthless coward wasting space and resources.
Writing an essay now because he got butthurt again by me:gokulaugh: I don't give a slightest shit about a retarded clown who enjoys seeing Anime forum users dying, I can only pity and make fun with a dumbfuck like you because how you and some ZKK fans being mentally retarded and pathetic. Which is funny af as well when you get again butthurt when Tejas says I am telling the truth you replied like a little obsessed bitch you are due to your insecurity.

Just you know, I am only here because someone tag my name. I don't know why you little bitch is here and talking about me again, you are stalking on others again since no one gives a shit about you? :suresure: