Controversial The Next Great Female Pirate... will be?

Who will be the #1 female pirate?

• Total voters
With the fall of Big Mom, I think there are two candidates who will eventually replace her, well technically 3... but.... I don't see 1 of the three even being relevant with how much Oda has neglected her. So we'll stick to the two relevant ones.

1st. Yamato, at the age of 28. Still a solid decade away from entering the "prime ages" of 40s. With plenty of potential to grow with her insane natural body and haki potential. I think he's the clear opponent for Blackbeard's female pirate, Catarina Devon. With it being the clash of mythological DFs. Yamato will also serve as the "Oden" equivalent, joining up with Luffy right before the clash against Blackbeard (hence we're seeing her whole "oden" journey happen in the cover story).

2nd. Boa Hancock, at the age of 31. Still a decade away from entering the "prime ages" of 40s. Her DF has insane potential without even being awakened. She's a confirmed CoC user of an island that's hyped for it's haki, yet Oda has chosen to keep her haki hidden for now. Thus we don't know her full capabilities as a fighter at all. Ironically, Yamato the newer character has displayed more of her prowess than Boa Hancock has.

So the inevitable clash to be the top female pirate on the seas is between these two. Who will be the strongest at their peak? In my opinion, it'll be Boa Hancock.​

So far, Yamato has the better feats, so I'll go with her. After Hancock's disappointing scuffle with Blackbeard, I think that she's set to be a damsel in distress or a supporting character at most (although Yamato can end up like that too). Smoothie is obviously out of this, she seems to be miles behind the other two in terms of strength and Katakuri is far ahead of her in terms of prestige in their own crew, so she won't ever take a leadership position to begin with.

With the fall of Big Mom, I think there are two candidates who will eventually replace her, well technically 3... but.... I don't see 1 of the three even being relevant with how much Oda has neglected her. So we'll stick to the two relevant ones.

1st. Yamato, at the age of 28. Still a solid decade away from entering the "prime ages" of 40s. With plenty of potential to grow with her insane natural body and haki potential. I think he's the clear opponent for Blackbeard's female pirate, Catarina Devon. With it being the clash of mythological DFs. Yamato will also serve as the "Oden" equivalent, joining up with Luffy right before the clash against Blackbeard (hence we're seeing her whole "oden" journey happen in the cover story).

2nd. Boa Hancock, at the age of 31. Still a decade away from entering the "prime ages" of 40s. Her DF has insane potential without even being awakened. She's a confirmed CoC user of an island that's hyped for it's haki, yet Oda has chosen to keep her haki hidden for now. Thus we don't know her full capabilities as a fighter at all. Ironically, Yamato the newer character has displayed more of her prowess than Boa Hancock has.

So the inevitable clash to be the top female pirate on the seas is between these two. Who will be the strongest at their peak? In my opinion, it'll be Boa Hancock.​

Nami, the first and only queen of pirates

So far, Yamato has the better feats, so I'll go with her. After Hancock's disappointing scuffle with Blackbeard, I think that she's set to be a damsel in distress or a supporting character at most (although Yamato can end up like that too). Smoothie is obviously out of this, she seems to be miles behind the other two in terms of strength and Katakuri is far ahead of her in terms of prestige in their own crew, so she won't ever take a leadership position to begin with.
i like that hancock had a disappointing scuffle with blackbeard by neg diffing half of his commanders and being such a threat to blackbeard himself he would rather kill her and lose his crew than risk letting her go to start fighting him, but Law was a yonko-tier fighter with yonko-tier haki for getting low-diffed by the same commanders, losing his entire crew except Bepo, and almost dying if it weren't for Chopper drugs

i like that hancock had a disappointing scuffle with blackbeard by neg diffing half of his commanders and being such a threat to blackbeard himself he would rather kill her and lose his crew than risk letting her go to start fighting him, but Law was a yonko-tier fighter with yonko-tier haki for getting low-diffed by the same commanders, losing his entire crew except Bepo, and almost dying if it weren't for Chopper drugs
well i don't oda really dropped the ball by not having her stand her ground against emperor like he did with others it really did hancock dirty in that chapter