Current Events The Official Translation of Kizaru When Punched by White Star Gun

So did Luffy fighting against Lucci, you realize how stupid that argument is?

The only difference is that Kizaru has a whole fandom pushing a silly agenda.

Listen it's not because I'm an admiral wanker, which I sort of might be, but white star gun is a hax that if it lands it leaves u zoomed out for a while. It's not the power itself but rather the hax.

Kaido's and Lucci's attacks were different and they weren't hax with stars. It's unlikely this is not the case given the power that admirals already have been portrayed with.

I gotta love how you destroy your own argument. If Saturn attacked Kizaru....do you think Kizaru could survive? Even aside from that.

It's pretty clear Saturn is intended as the main villain.
Do you think any conscious mid tier would be incapable of dodging Saturn’s “attack?” Considering that franky had no issue pushing top tier definitely victorious Luffy out of the way.

Do you think any conscious mid tier would be incapable of dodging Saturn’s “attack?” Considering that franky had no issue pushing top tier definitely victorious Luffy out of the way.
Kizaru said he can't move.

He's on the floor. I think Kizaru would have died there as well.

Regardless. Who is beating Saturn? What is Saturn's role in the arc?

Regardless. Who is beating Saturn? What is Saturn's role in the arc?
There's no proving speculation right or wrong, hence no point in debating it till the story gets to a point where we have facts to deal with.
Why do Admiral wankers brag about Luffy's G5 limit?
It's not like Kizaru caused it himself. It's something that would happen no matter who he fights.
Dude could be fighting Usopp then suddenly turn into an old man.
What happened to him was more than him turning into an old man. He became a sack of meat unable to move a muscle. Luffy wouldn't need G5 altogether to fight Usopp, and even if he decided to use it, it wouldn't be needed for long enough to put himself into the state he ended up in against Kizaru.

Lucci was case in point for that. It was a casual, decisive, one-sided victory, even though Luffy suffered from the side effects of G5.

He ended up in the state he did against Kizaru because he had to retain G5 for beyond his limit in order to land a hit, so yes, Kizaru did indirectly cause it, while a weaker character wouldn't have.

If you have to literally knock yourself out in order to defeat an opponent, that's no victory at all.

There's no proving speculation right or wrong, hence no point in debating it till the story gets to a point where we have facts to deal with.

What happened to him was more than him turning into an old man. He became a sack of meat unable to move a muscle. Luffy wouldn't need G5 altogether to fight Usopp, and even if he decided to use it, it wouldn't be needed for long enough to put himself into the state he ended up in against Kizaru.

Lucci was case in point for that. It was a casual, decisive, one-sided victory, even though Luffy suffered from the side effects of G5.

He ended up in the state he did against Kizaru because he had to retain G5 for beyond his limit in order to land a hit, so yes, Kizaru did indirectly cause it, while a weaker character wouldn't have.

If you have to literally knock yourself out in order to defeat an opponent, that's no victory at all.
But we have precedent for Luffy getting up.

It's called "Luffy has gotten up multiple times in the story"

He was left for dead twice by Crocodile.
He was left for dead by Enel.
He was floored by Lucci and got up.
He was poisoned by Magellan.
He ran out of haki fighting Doflamingo.
He was nearly killed by Katakuri multiple times.
He was KO'd or killed by Kaido multiple times.

I wonder why pretending Luffy won't get up is a thing here.

Oh we all know the reason. Gotta pretend admirals are top tiers

C

Cruxroux

This , people need to understand this. I agree with Yonkou > Admiral , but their isn't a tier difference between them. Yonkou's are likely in the higher spectrum of Top tiers and and admiral being in lower spectrum of Top tiers.
Fight will be high diff regardless.

Kizaru's been chilling the whole day up until their fight, meanwhile Luffy had to:
Use G5 twice in less than 24 hours
Fight Lucci
Fight the Seraphim
Run around the entire lab
Etc.
And then fight Kizaru
It's no surprise he'd be unable to move for a bit after using his most taxing form twice in less than a day on top of all the other stuff he did

But we have precedent for Luffy getting up.

It's called "Luffy has gotten up multiple times in the story"

He was left for dead twice by Crocodile.
He was left for dead by Enel.
He was floored by Lucci and got up.
He was poisoned by Magellan.
He ran out of haki fighting Doflamingo.
He was nearly killed by Katakuri multiple times.
He was KO'd or killed by Kaido multiple times.

I wonder why pretending Luffy won't get up is a thing here.

I think Luffy is going to get up. But I think Kizaru is going to get up at around the same time. In all the cases you listed, the fights did not end until the opponents were truly incapacitated. If Luffy gets up and Kizaru stays down, that'd be a W for Luffy, but if they both get up, it merely means the fight hasn't truly concluded yet.

It's no surprise he'd be unable to move for a bit after using his most taxing form twice in less than a day on top of all the other stuff he did
That's exactly the problem, he has to use his strongest form in a manner that drains him entirely in order to have a chance.

I think Luffy is going to get up. But I think Kizaru is going to get up at around the same time. In all the cases you listed, the fights did not end until the opponents were truly incapacitated. If Luffy gets up and Kizaru stays down, that'd be a W for Luffy, but if they both get up, it merely means the fight hasn't truly concluded yet.

That's exactly the problem, he has to use his strongest form in a manner that drains him entirely in order to have a chance.
OK but then you have to remember who the main character is and why we aren't impressed by Kizaru.

And we can kinda read the narrative.

The people arguing in favor for the admirals have failed to do this for the longest time.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...pretty-clear-who-are-the-real-villains.46842/

OK but then you have to remember who the main character is and why we aren't impressed by Kizaru.

And we can kinda read the narrative.

The people arguing in favor for the admirals have failed to do this for the longest time.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...pretty-clear-who-are-the-real-villains.46842/
Yes, Luffy is the mc, will end up the goat, and the Gorosei are next level villains. That has no bearing on what happens in the immediate term with regards to Kizaru getting up or not.

You have strong hypotheses on what’s going to happen next, but the fact is no one other than Oda knows for sure, and it’s most likely going to entail events that’ll catch the fanbase off-guard.

Yes, Luffy is the mc, will end up the goat, and the Gorosei are next level villains. That has no bearing on what happens in the immediate term with regards to Kizaru getting up or not.

You have strong hypotheses on what’s going to happen next, but the fact is no one other than Oda knows for sure, and it’s most likely going to entail events that’ll catch the fanbase off-guard.
This is it basically.

Yes but he also did that with Lucci and he probably could have won with just G4 or G3

Yes but he also did that with Lucci and he probably could have won with just G4 or G3
That’s the point isn’t it? Gear 5 wasn’t necessary for Lucci, but it was absolutely necessary for Kizaru.
Luffy needed his strongest form to even temporarily knock Kizaru down without the latter even focusing on him or using his trump card.
He’s now suffering the worst drawback we’ve ever seen…even more so than when he was presumed dead in the previous arc.

Whether you like it or not, that’s well beyond your expectation that it would be Zoro fighting Kizaru instead.
It’s what should have been obvious from the start that the usual suspects were trying to deny: Luffy will need his best to KO an Admiral…and Zoro, Sanji and the rest have no chance.
Post automatically merged:

It’s just childish brain rot on their part.
Luffy is in an even worse state than Kizaru but they’re trying to claim that Luffy will be getting up but not Kizaru for no other reason than they hate him.

I’ll never understand such hatred to the point of proclaiming such dumb things. Like acknowledging an Admiral in any way would make you spontaneously combust or something
:luuh:

Last edited:

I think they will both get up. And Kizaru will play a minor role in beating Saturn.

Ultimately he's not on Luffy or Saturn's level as per narrative..

And how Oda always structures his arc.

It's pretty much guaranteed Kizaru is Luffys inferior by the way he dances to the heart beat.