Character Discussion The One-Chapter Massacre Of Yuta Okkotsu's Portrayal

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As bad as it sounds, Linyagi's math makes sense. At the same CE levels, Sukuna always fights at a higher level than you due to efficiency unless you're Gojo. If Jogo is compatible to 8 finger Sukuna in strength, that means he's got more cursed energy than 8 finger Sukuna because he can't compete with Sukuna at the same CE level.

Given Yuta's hype, I doubt anyone is near him in terms of CE pool other than Gojo, so Kenjaku must be lying with Jogo or this is just an inconsistency.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Doesnt change the fact he went all out
And it wasnt a 3v1
It was a free for all
Yuta attacked uro after bug took her arm
Then ryu one shoted uro after she was weakened
Uro attacked ryu to etc
Yuta attacked Dhruv and killed him
Yuta had a real fight with Kuro and and killed him

Then he had a weird 2 vs 1 against Ryu and Uro. Ryu and Uro were enemies but their main opponent was still Yuta. Both attacked Yuta more than they attacked each other.

So it wasn’t a straight 2 vs 1 but it wasn’t a free for all either.

Then the domain expansion clash and then Ryu vs Yuta fighting.

What Yuta did was still real impressive

And killing wasn’t his main goal, but he could kill if needed (Dhruv and Kuro)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As bad as it sounds, Linyagi's math makes sense. At the same CE levels, Sukuna always fights at a higher level than you due to efficiency unless you're Gojo. If Jogo is compatible to 8 finger Sukuna in strength, that means he's got more cursed energy than 8 finger Sukuna because he can't compete with Sukuna at the same CE level.

Given Yuta's hype, I doubt anyone is near him in terms of CE pool other than Gojo, so Kenjaku must be lying with Jogo or this is just an inconsistency.
I am pretty sure Gege isn't overanalyzing that statement in this manner and this entire thing is a reach.
Arguably Ryu & Uro themselves were comparable to Disaster Curses.
Let alone Yuta, this thread is just madness and you know the Jogo-Yuta comparision will age like milk once Yuta starts to fight.

Yuta attacked Dhruv and killed him
Yuta had a real fight with Kuro and and killed him

Then he had a weird 2 vs 1 against Ryu and Uro. Ryu and Uro were enemies but their main opponent was still Yuta. Both attacked Yuta more than they attacked each other.

So it wasn’t a straight 2 vs 1 but it wasn’t a free for all either.

Then the domain expansion clash and then Ryu vs Yuta fighting.

What Yuta did was still real impressive

And killing wasn’t his main goal, but he could kill if needed (Dhruv and Kuro)
Dude he has rika who s more durable than him and fast and strong
He went all out
He s not even touching 10fingers or 5

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am pretty sure Gege isn't overanalyzing that statement in this manner and this entire thing is a reach.
Arguably Ryu & Uro themselves were comparable to Disaster Curses.
Let alone Yuta, this thread is just madness and you know the Jogo-Yuta comparision will age like milk once Yuta starts to fight.
Yeah Gage probably didn't think through when he made that statement.

Exactly. The statements “Jogo has 8 fingers of strength” and “Sukuna has double Yuta’s CE” point blank imply relativity between Jogo and Yuta.

It sounds ridiculous to people but I’ve always thought Jogo was massively underrated. His only opponents were Gojo and Sukuna lol
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna played with Jogo
He never went for the immediate kill
Jogo tanked multiple attacks from Gojo and Sukuna like Red and Cleave.

I think you guys just have the wrong interpretation of his power level

Exactly. The statements “Jogo has 8 fingers of strength” and “Sukuna has double Yuta’s CE” point blank imply relativity between Jogo and Yuta.

It sounds ridiculous to people but I’ve always thought Jogo was massively underrated. His only opponents were Gojo and Sukuna lol
Post automatically merged:

Jogo tanked multiple attacks from Gojo and Sukuna like Red and Cleave.

I think you guys just have the wrong interpretation of his power level
Jogo is def underrated.
Bro can use maximum tehnique to
Bro is not going extreme diff with ryu and uro lmfao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Jogo is definitely one of the most underrated characters, but I doubt his CE actually rivals Yuta. Yuta's meant to be next Gojo and his CE level has always been his main selling point. Jogo was never highlighted as such although he's extremely strong---ignoring the honoured ones.

Yuta being comparable to Disaster Curses in CE is literally monkey brain scaling.

Being GENEROUS Kenjaku said Jogo is comparable to 8 fingers in STRENGTH. Not CE reserves.
Didn’t Jogo himself even admit during his fight with Sukuna that he was really worth less than 8 fingers? Kenny was just flattering him. 3 fingers Sukuna might even beat Jogo. He negged Mahito, who shouldn’t have been that far off from Jogo