G

Gorosei Informer

i only played league a couple of times,its not my cup of tea.But i love the arcane show.i'm eager about part 2.
Aye the gameplay is not that great, especially when they removed some of the far better game modes too. But even then it takes 100s, well even 1000s of hours to even learn the game and truly try to get good at it, especially if you're not experienced with MOBAs too, especially these complex ones.

Given the characters who are going to appear and should appear, Season 2 is gonna be AMAZING, not to mention the fallout from Season 1 and what Jinx did ofc. I really cant wait to see the absolute anarchy and more Shakespearaean tragedy so to speak lol.

Apparently they are making Arcane actually canon to the game's lore too so thats gonna be interesting to see how that plays too.

There's so many things I can't say without major spoilers to what could happen for season 2 at least but also a bunch of surprising new faces/twists and stuff so we cant guess whats gonna happen, despite knowing the characters, lore etc from the game lol.

I really hope they are able to deliver with Season 2 and it its decent at least, id be extremely upset if anything goes majorly wrong with it.