lOda said in an SBS 41 that all types of deep water affects devil fruit users, even bath water and white sea clouds. He even implies that Crocodile can't shower because he's double weak to water. Seems kind of over the top. :whitepress:
He didn't think this through in its early stages
Post automatically merged:

πŸ’€πŸ’€.
Average braindead fans.
@Pringles @Kerkovian

Reminds me of me
Spoilers tend to release while I'm asleep and when I finally get to see them, the chapter is already fully discussed :few:
This happen to me too. The first thing I always do when I wake up is going to the comment section and when I see the "Mid chapter" my day is ruined:josad:

Then I read the chapter and people were just complaining because Zoro or Sanji didn't appear. :seriously:

Chapter is this shit huh ?
Usually the 2nd chapter of the set of 3 are IIRC. More of a setup/transition chapter.
I don't expect anything big until the chapter after, so Oda can drop another annoying cliffhanger to grimace over the break week, that he'll also just cut away from in the next chapter after it too.

BBP and giant robot anyone? Gone missing along with Caribou and now Zoro, Lucci and Luffy apparently too.

He wasn't "more agile".
All of them could use Soru and Geppou.
Jabra's uniqueness was using Tekkai while moving.
So his sturdiness was the "extra", not his speed.
That queit literally make his mobility better than others

They all have geppou and soru
One can also move while using tekkai, so he is more mobile
Also i think he also had fastest zoan fruit? Besides lucci