The lack of hype from Pew/Redon/Scotch implies Sanji doesnt do anything noteworthy vs Kizaru or they'd be creaming themselves already
Actually could be the contrary, leakers seems to don't like Sanji that much. It already happened in the past that info on Sanji doing something noteworthy being not mentioned or, even worse, modified to make him look bad.

It does not matter who the opponent of sanji is, he is not defeating kizaru.
in fact if he is not one shotted I would be VERY suprised
Post automatically merged:

Actually could be the contrary, leakers seems to don't like Sanji that much. It already happened in the past that info on Sanji doing something noteworthy being not mentioned or, even worse, modified to make him look bad.
Drumtz was known for doing that lmao, "sanji broke his leg against S-Shark"

But Sanji doing good would suggest Kizaru looks really bad and in that case the entirety of twitter would be shitting on the Admirals since Saturday.

We all know how much the leakers dislike the Admirals.

Sanji won't defeat Kizaru, m8.

I would love it to be the case, but it won't happen. Sanji's admiral opponent is GB.
I would still love IJ vs Kizaru even for short time.

Sadly against Queen it didn't alst long enough since Queen got stomped once Sanji used IJ..

A speed clash with IJ vs Kizaru would be dope.
After that Luffy can take the fight against awakened Kizaru.

But Sanji doing good would suggest Kizaru looks really bad and in that case the entirety of twitter would be shitting on the Admirals since Saturday.

Sanji doing good doesn't mean that Kizaru would look bad. Everyone should know that Sanji is already one of the top fighters in One Piece world, and if Kizaru clash with him and maybe take some hits, doesn't mean that he is automatically bad.

The clash thing it's hypotetically of course, but it could happen based on the last chapter. Btw the argument remains the same even if they do not fight.

Knowing the author's addiction with off-screening, Sanji might stall Kizaru for a moment but it all happens off-screen so Sanji technically gets something without Kizaru looking bad due to off-screen magic. I'm basing myself on Oda's past behavior :absojustice:

Sanji doing good doesn't mean that Kizaru would look bad. Everyone should know that Sanji is already one of the top fighters in One Piece world, and if Kizaru clash with him and maybe take some hits, doesn't mean that he is automatically bad.

The clash thing it's hypotetically of course, but it could happen based on the last chapter. Btw the argument remains the same even if they do not fight.
Kizaru not one shotting sanji is a bad look