Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That queit literally make his mobility better than others

They all have geppou and soru
One can also move while using tekkai, so he is more mobile
Also i think he also had fastest zoan fruit? Besides lucci
No it doesn't make him "more mobile". Wtf are you talking about?
They all move fast with Soru, but he has better defense while doing it. In what sense does it make like he's "faster"?
Also what's with the "fastest" zoan? Was it ever brought up? lol.

Stop trying to make it happen. Accept that "speed" was never a factor among most of Sanji's opponents.
"Speed" is Sanji's weapon. Not his opponents'.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I would classify Jabra as fast and agile too. He is a pretty balanced character, he has speed and power.
Of course Jabra is "fast is agile".
But in what world is Jabra fastER than Kaku or Lucci, for instance, in order to make his "speed" some sort of major factor about him?

I’m with @Doggo here. Jabra was definitely more durable than anything else

His fighting style of Tekkai Kung Fu allows him to maintain tekkai durability while clashing and fighting with the opponents which no other member of CP9 could.

Yeah the fight ended cause Sanji was able to outmaneuver him: but that was after Jabra realized he could no longer clash with Sanji cause dj completely bypassed his tekkai by that point

- Very action heavy chapter with a lot of cool fight panels
- Marine ships start attacking the island, the Pacifista also start to attack random targets blowing everything up
- Sanji + Franky vs Kizaru
- Vegapunk and the others run away and Saturn chases them, but is stopped by the Ancient Robot, Saturn recognises it
- Zoro and Lucci are both preparing a powerfull attack
- Chapter ends with Luffy high in the sky, saying he's going to destroy the entire marine fleet

But in what world is Jabra fastER than Kaku or Lucci, for instance, in order to make his "speed" some sort of major factor about him?
He isn't fastee, but he is more agile
Iron body is a technique where you harden your body which makes the rest of CP9 unable to move while doing the technique. Imagine a literal iron human - not much agility there

Then there is this one guy that can do that and atill move around while hardened.

It doesn't take away anything from Kaku or Lucci if Jabra has one thing going for him, geez

I'm not saying that he is faster than Lucci or Kaku, even if the latter from what I remember in the enies lobby fight against Zoro wasn't moving that much, it was more like he was in the center of the room and Zoro attacked him.

Jabra otherwise moved a lot in his fight against Sanji.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
They all move fast with Soru, but he has better defense while doing it. In what sense does it make like he's "faster"?

Stop trying to make it happen. Accept that "speed" was never a factor among most of Sanji's opponents.

Bro im not saying speed is a factor all im saying is Jyabura was mobile opponent

Chapter 1105:
Chapter title: the strongest pirate vs all

Chapter begins where the last ends.
Everyone is preparing to leave and the marines starting the buster call.
Kizaru is attacking sanji but he is dodging and says you a not for me borsalino I will take your boss. In a epic duble page we see that sanji is using ifrit jambe to break all spider legs from saturn. Now sanji is attacking caribou who tried to get luffy on BB ship and mid diffs every Bb pirate who come to egghead. Then sanji defeats lucci and zolo open his eyes wide open (like nami did on wano as she saw luffy gear 5)
The narrotor says something very epic in the narrotor box:
Sanji the biggest threat for the marines show his real strenght, not time left to hold back

I just want to say that these guys are probably the most lackluster thing about Egghead.

Most of them are no names who do nothing of note, Onigumo gets the shaft and the only known ones are Doberman and Doll but Doberman gets reduced to being Saturn's errand boy. :seriously: