I've already mentioned it, but i'll say it again - the only thing that i think is suitable for the BIG EVENT they're talking about, is the death of one of the Gorosei and the chaos this will create. - nothing else comes to mind.

However, there is no chance of that for now.

This editor's comment is also very interesting - because currently everyone expects the imminent end of Egg Head - and this statement indicates the opposite.

:shocked::shocking::snoopy::crazwhat::michalaugh::smoothieduck:

I've already mentioned it, but i'll say it again - the only thing that i think is suitable for the BIG EVENT they're talking about, is the death of one of the Gorosei and the chaos this will create. - nothing else comes to mind.

This editor's comment is also very interesting - because currently everyone expects the imminent end of Egg Head - and this statement indicates the opposite.

If it does happen, the only one that could die is Saturn since that would give Devon the perfect opportunity to replace him. The only problem with that is that the gorosei can read each other's minds. So the only way for that to work is for all the Gorosei to die, with Devon showing up as Saturn claiming to be the sole survivor. However, that just leaves the question of how she will deal with Imu when she reaches the Red Line.

5 more chapters of vegapunks rambling, the straw hats and robot stalling the gorosei and kizaru crying?

ffs Oda doesn't know when to end an arc. This is just like Wano all over again
Post automatically merged:

I wont

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Saturn dies the most painful death in front of the whole world