Nope she willingly threw herself at Nusjuro in the middle of their fight that had nothing to do with Zoro lack of strength
You would have a point if Loda showed zoro struggling asking for her help you are twisting shit for agenda:milaugh:
Zoro was screaming like a coward whole chapter
You all think he is so strong, why he couldn't take care of Nusjuro.
Let this child sacrifice!!

Still not gonna change she got more relevancy and character than Zoro.

"But this is coming from someone who thinks Nami is gonna fight Saturn anyway lmfao. Good fucking luck with that one"

There is difference between troll posts and serious posts.
But still has more chances than Kid ever beating Shanks.
Kidd defeated a Yonko with Law in case you forgot.

Nice backpedal with "troll posts" too, goes along with your silly theories that you post here too, which will never happen.

Zoro has been relevant from chapter 1 and if you can't understand that still right now, you are more lost than Zoro has been throughout this entire series combined. You really don't understand his role and importance at all and if you even had a shred of humility and self awareness, you will realise how foolish you actually sound. But its not like Shanks glazers to ever know what humility and hypocrisy are.

Bonney was completely irrelevant before this arc and will be after its over and I'm going to laugh at your posts constantly after this shitty, overly long and absolute low point of the series arc is over.

She does not actually matter to the plot at all, she does not matter in the grand scheme of it, she is just another forced, ridiculous, apathetic, lazy sob story to milk stupid people with easy emotional bait and think the story is much deeper than it really is whilst Oda is recycling the same tired formulas and laughing at people who think he's not a hack.

Oh wait too many words again, I forgot sorry.

I'll try to make it maximum 10 words next time and no big words either too.

Zoro was screaming like a coward whole chapter
You all think he is so strong, why he couldn't take care of Nusjuro.
Let this child sacrifice!!
Screaming orders like a goated leader to take the chance atlas sacrificed her life for which wasn't his fault lol
He didn't let Atlas sacrifice her she made that choice herself i know you are hurting from Luffy failed promises letting vp get killed when he gave his word. Don't try to drag marimo in this :kata:

Get her past this arc then we'll talk. She's just the flavour of the month/arc. Yamato and Carrot 2.0. Oda just fulfilling his dad daughter fetishism once again, trying to compensate for being such an absent, neglectful father IRL.

Meanwhile he also keeps constantly writing characters abandoning their children too including your idol Shanks. Letting Uta get almost killed if not actually dying and letting her suffer in isolation without giving a fuck and letting her go insane whilst he chased for his little Joyboy to be pet and partied in the east blue getting drunk.

Bonney is some of the fucking trashiest writing in the series and Oda and Toei have been happily sexualising a child in an adults body. They both knew what they were doing and doubled down, to the point Watsuki and Epstein would be proud too.

Oda retconned her fruit and suddenly forgot it can affect the environment or objects at least like he let her do once this arc and then never again. Hes making it up as he goes along and doing whatever he wants as he said he would.

Even though he had interesting ideas for her DF initially this arc, it all turned into her copying Kuma and also Nika quite literally/blatantly in the end and ruined it all.

Because what we really wanted was ANOTHER Nika ffs.

Tama's fruit doesn't seem so bad anymore. But at least its not as bad as Boas and Sugars fruits?

But this is coming from someone who thinks Nami is gonna fight Saturn anyway lmfao. Good fucking luck with that one.
Bonney most likely will be the new strawhat with other candidates we were trying to make them strawhat like she has a sad backstory while it was just 2 panels with the samurai. But Bonney is like all the other strawhats and she has no place to go. Not even talking about pacifista situation too, i seriously think we will have a new strawhat end of this arc or elbaf (i wasnt on Yamato or Carrot 4 nakama support)

I actually like what Oda did with her fruit too. Other than just making people old Oda give her a real unique ability. Turning into what you believe is a great power and Oda can do a lot with it. I think we are gonna be seeing her a lot of different futures.

Screaming orders like a goated leader to take the chance atlas sacrificed her life for which wasn't his fault lol
He didn't let Atlas sacrifice her she made that choice herself i know you are hurting from Luffy failed promises letting vp get killed when he gave his word. Don't try to drag marimo in this :kata:
You drag Zorolina-chan here
I didn't bring mihawk kid or zoro in conversation.

Fact is Zoro was liability whole arc
He wanted to fight Lucci and put crew in danger
Got scared of Nusjuro
Let a child die

Kidd defeated a Yonko with Law in case you forgot.

Nice backpedal with "troll posts" too, goes along with your silly theories that you post here too, which will never happen.

Zoro has been relevant from chapter 1 and if you can't understand that still right now, you are more lost than Zoro has been throughout this entire series combined. You really don't understand his role and importance at all and if you even had a shred of humility and self awareness, you will realise how foolish you actually sound. But its not like Shanks glazers to ever know what humility and hypocrisy are.

Bonney was completely irrelevant before this arc and will be after its over and I'm going to laugh at your posts constantly after this shitty, overly long and absolute low point of the series arc is over.

She does not actually matter to the plot at all, she does not matter in the grand scheme of it, she is just another forced, ridiculous, apathetic, lazy sob story to milk stupid people with easy emotional bait and think the story is much deeper than it really is whilst Oda is recycling the same tired formulas and laughing at people who think he's not a hack.

Oh wait too many words again, I forgot sorry.

I'll try to make it maximum 10 words next time and no big words either too.
Look how angry you got
Just because someone try to go against you lol
Calm down
Zoro is background character
Kid lost and was just a delivery boy
Bonney is more important than Zoro or Kid now
You can't do anything
Just complain or whine