this and House were amazing shows.
Facts! I really liked it when shows took risks like those ones, when they weren't afraid to be more outside of the box and "edgy" and they came with a ton of heart (pun not intended) due to it too.

Thats what pre TS OP felt like for me too, theres shades of it post TS too but pre TS was pretty flawed but still had a ton of heart, soul, whimsy, charm, adventure and such and it was so much more lovable for it.
Post automatically merged:

You should consider not being on WG tonight :goyea:
You should consider not telling others what to do and being patronising.

I am fully aware of whats going to happen today, thank you. Getting real fucking sick of you guys speaking to and about me in certain ways.

Considering you might be similar to me too, thats pretty insulting on a personal level too.

Would you like it if I told you to do the same?

I should probably leave before I take another ban from here and get threatened by mods again for others provoking me and getting away with it too, like a certain someone kept doing for the longest time on here and running to the mods about me too.

:ohreally::pepeke:

Indigo

Besto Friendo
You should consider not telling others what to do and being patronising.

I am fully aware of whats going to happen today, thank you. Getting real fucking sick of you guys speaking to and about me in certain ways.

Considering you might be similar to me too, thats pretty insulting on a personal level too.

Would you like it if I told you to do the same?

:ohreally::pepeke:
friends warn each other, yes

i would love to be warned, yes

but it's your decision