Finally someone that can see the light. All this Shanks glaze will make his comeback biblical.
Unfortunately coming from him is like coming from a politician or arms dealer, no hate to Mr Goatloaded but hes not on our side or anybodys for that matter haha. Mans the definition of chaotic neutral. Except for furries though.

They want to keep making fun of Kidd and his fans because they are scared of Kidd returning. The glass cannon fans like their glass cannon idol will crumble and shatter when Kidd returns and they can't cope with it, that Shanks failed to put him down permanently. 2 Yonkos already failed that too, one of them multiple times especially.

People can argue plot armour but Kidd is extremely resilient and is a conqueror and if they wanna complain plot armour, they better be prepared to pretend plenty of other characters dont exist in the story including Shanks too ironically.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah, not as a fighter or w/e, but as a conniving piece of shit coward with some actual sympathetic motivations, as in what a great villain should be regardless of strength, thats completely true.

As much as I sympathise with him over his backstory, he also chose to become something just as bad, no worse than what was done to him and his people. He became an even bigger monster, the Smiles being the biggest example of that or how he willingly executed Oden or what he did to Wano in general too.

Orochi is so comparable to evil rulers IRL too, fragile cowards who flex their insecurity onto the world with complete tyranny, relying on their small dick-tatorships to compensate for how afraid and vulnerable they really are.

What he did to Wano we're seeing worldwide constantly, every country has their own Orochi to some degree.

Orochi was nowhere near what I wanted him to be but he was a great villain in some ways. He was such a manipulative, two faced piece of shit who knew how to play others like a fiddle and he learned well from those 2 Kurozumi people who helped him too. He was a real force to be reckoned with, getting Kaido on his side for 2 decades whilst it lasted and getting Kanjuro to be so devoted to him to the point of sheer martyrism too.
Yeap. Anybody complaining about Orochi and how he's too goofy for a ruler, just turn on the TV lol

How are you bro?
How is life going?
@Kizaruber Eats
Im alright thanks man, just sick of certain people/attitudes here as always. Thanks for asking though. I've had better days. They will dogpile me for getting upset by idiotic, attentions seeking, miserable, opportunistic baiters but they will ignore the baiters in the first place and act like they're innocent, fucking double standards. Completely ignoring the shit they are spewing too.

Shit like this is why I deleted my account originally too. The double standards. 2 months ago, I was gonna ask for a deletion again but I thought, I cant ask for one again after coming back so soon and for a 2nd time too. I cant harass the staff like that again. But I really wanted to leave this place for good and never look back too. I regret coming back tbh.

How about yourself? Has your life gotten any better I hope? Any improvements to your situation? You're still here at least, so I'm glad.

Im alright thanks man, just sick of certain people/attitudes here as always. Thanks for asking though. I've had better days. They will dogpile me for getting upset by idiotic, attentions seeking, miserable, opportunistic baiters but they will ignore the baiters in the first place and act like they're innocent, fucking double standards. Completely ignoring the shit they are spewing too.

Shit like this is why I deleted my account originally too. The double standards. 2 months ago, I was gonna ask for a deletion again but I thought, I cant ask for one again after coming back so soon and for a 2nd time too. I cant harass the staff like that again. But I really wanted to leave this place for good and never look back too. I regret coming back tbh.

How about yourself? Has your life gotten any better I hope? Any improvements to your situation? You're still here at least, so I'm glad.
:pepemwai:

I'm glad you're good
I'm fine, I'm just a little tired. I've been busy with university exams for two months, and honestly, I'm dying to pass
I am currently on vacation and spending time in the forum:willight: