Actually good idea. I probably should run for president next :pepebusi:
OH NO! No wait! That means when you betray us, it will be a president actually being honest for once! Or something like that LMAO! At leastg out of all the presidents y'all could have and have had, you can't be blamed for treason/betraying you country!

The old Scorpion and The Frog Tale after all...."Because it is my nature."

You're gonna campaign for Furry Rights though right btw?

Thanks man I really appreciate that! Always helps a little at least when someone cares and asks, it makes things a little less painful and lonely.

Oh damn, thats rough! 2 months of exams sounds like HELL! I dont blame you ofc, my friend took her exams recently and failed them and she had a car crash earlier this year too (which I was naturally more terrified about for her after what happened to Kiri too) but thankfully shes fine except deeply traumatised and thus shaken up unfortunately. She failed her exams but Im trying to convince her not to blame herself and given whats shes been through, shes doing exceptionally well to not just give up and fall apart either. To keep trying and moving forward. I gave up on life 14 years ago and im still paying for it now. It only gets worse over time like debt accumulating (im also deeply in debt too funnily enough).

Ah nice one man, how long do you have vacation for?

Today is gonna be a great day for you in the anime lol. I am currently looking to buy the biggest Le Fishe I can find and find my way to Odas office, using Sandman the twitter guy and his Oda stalking tendencies to help me so I can find Oda and slap him with Le Fishe. (I am also joking about this of course, flying to Japan is too expensive for me /s.)
Well, your friend is lucky to be able to use your experience
I hope he will do well in his next exams. Life is full of strange events and we know that we should not give up