Yeah it was pretty insane what he did with it but I could only imagine how much more insane it could get too.

I never expected Kazenbou for a start or w/e its name was, that was a soul fruit homie pretty much?
More like a manifestation of Kanjuro's hatred but I imagine that it could have been turned into a homie and be able to survive Kanjuro if Big Mom had given it a soul.

I'm glad you're good
I'm fine, I'm just a little tired. I've been busy with university exams for two months, and honestly, I'm dying to pass
I am currently on vacation and spending time in the forum:willight:
Thanks man I really appreciate that! Always helps a little at least when someone cares and asks, it makes things a little less painful and lonely.

Oh damn, thats rough! 2 months of exams sounds like HELL! I dont blame you ofc, my friend took her exams recently and failed them and she had a car crash earlier this year too (which I was naturally more terrified about for her after what happened to Kiri too) but thankfully shes fine except deeply traumatised and thus shaken up unfortunately. She failed her exams but Im trying to convince her not to blame herself and given whats shes been through, shes doing exceptionally well to not just give up and fall apart either. To keep trying and moving forward. I gave up on life 14 years ago and im still paying for it now. It only gets worse over time like debt accumulating (im also deeply in debt too funnily enough).

Ah nice one man, how long do you have vacation for?

Today is gonna be a great day for you in the anime lol. I am currently looking to buy the biggest Le Fishe I can find and find my way to Odas office, using Sandman the twitter guy and his Oda stalking tendencies to help me so I can find Oda and slap him with Le Fishe. (I am also joking about this of course, flying to Japan is too expensive for me /s.)

Toei will 100% make sure to show that Kid's own attack explosion also hit him

and i bet they are gonna glaze Kid's attack on the future sight scene, him pulling all the ships and destroying everything

so i think Kid should look good, before getting rekt
The explosion was always weird to me because it did no damage to the rest of his crew despite how big it looked
Idk if it actually had a part in his defeat or not