i keep hearing the same thing about Capitalism
Because its kinda true capitalism makes rich richer and poor poorer. Its a terrible system. Not the least flawed too tbh. Others are flawed on something else. Capitalism makes someone have 200 billion in cost of making 200 million people suffer. Like how are you gonna spend that money thats crazy. Capitalism sucks.

Indigo

Besto Friendo
Because its kinda true capitalism makes rich richer and poor poorer. Its a terrible system. Not the least flawed too tbh. Others are flawed on something else. Capitalism makes someone have 200 billion in cost of making 200 million people suffer. Like how are you gonna spend that money thats crazy. Capitalism sucks.
I know, i'm at your side

i hate capitalism

can't do anything about it though, so just gotta accept it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Wanda x Brook Furrever
Yeah it's a very common tactic. Most likely this one's staged as well. Not like he needed it he was gonna win anyway. Not that it actually matters who the US president is but that's a whole other discussion :willight:
I'll say this: it's never been a bunch of regular people from this religion, or this country, or this race, or whatever.

People always get caught up on trying to blame one group of people solely.

The people who amass power and wealth and use it to enslave others are the bad guys, no matter what their background is. Anyone from any place is capable of evil.

Studying evil in the last few centuries isn't just about studying politics, it's also about studying finance: who was actually funding, and profiting, from this?

There's a reason no sane people want to run for president anymore. You have to sell yourself out to people/corporations, even foreign agents, especially with Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, who only care about power, and deal with everyone trying to stab you in the back to get yours.

The debt isn't worth it to anyone with decent intelligence and morals, they have to have a deficit in either one of those categories to want that power.

Honestly if it's staged we'll find out really quick though because both parties have utterly failed to understand the internet's ability to see through crap like this.