That's cool scene
Sexy Luffy
We need more scene like that
Bet you used all of your 🧠 to come up with reply
Just because your dumbass needs all its brain capacity to remember a panel doesn’t mean we all suffer from retardation like you
Post automatically merged:

Sandman is kinda freaky bro. His recent tweets have been pretty sus :emohiyo:
I bet you like it you slut

He should have stayed with her, but then again Oda couldn't find another way to justify the Straw Hats leaving WCI alive, nor any alternative power up for Nami.
Zeus also makes her timeskip training kind of pointless. IIRC outside of Fishman Isle and Wano, Nami didn't really have a major fight, so all that stuff she got in Weatheria was kind of pointless considering that Usopp removed a "magic wand" or something from the clima tact during Zou and Nami just gained all of her Weather skills and then some with Zeus. I mean the same could be said for most of the Straw Hats. Almost everything they mastered during the timeskip feels like power ups they could've gotten during in between arcs or during pivotol moments in an arc, except maybe Franky and Usopp.

I have to wonder though, would homies die with Big Mom or would they keep on living for as much lifespan time as Big Mom gave them? I only ask because we never find out what happened to Mother Caramel's Pandora home and its still never been explained how Ennies Lobby is able to stay in perpetual daylight all the time.

Zeus also makes her timeskip training kind of pointless. IIRC outside of Fishman Isle and Wano, Nami didn't really have a major fight, so all that stuff she got in Weatheria was kind of pointless considering that Usopp removed a "magic wand" or something from the clima tact during Zou and Nami just gained all of her Weather skills and then some with Zeus. I mean the same could be said for most of the Straw Hats. Almost everything they mastered during the timeskip feels like power ups they could've gotten during in between arcs or during pivotol moments in an arc, except maybe Franky and Usopp.

I have to wonder though, would homies die with Big Mom or would they keep on living for as much lifespan time as Big Mom gave them? I only ask because we never find out what happened to Mother Caramel's Pandora home and its still never been explained how Ennies Lobby is able to stay in perpetual daylight all the time.
I think that Pandora died with Mother Carmel. Maybe homies whose souls are different of BM can survive for a moment, but Special Homies' having parts of their owner and creator's soul may be tied to her.

I think that Pandora died with Mother Carmel. Maybe homies whose souls are different of BM can survive for a moment, but Special Homies' having parts of their owner and creator's soul may be tied to her.
Makes sense. Still I wish Oda explained why Ennies Lobby is always in day time. Is it a side effect of using the Mother Flame? Is the Mother Flame one of three ancient weapons?