General & Others The OP fandom irony!

if wb wanted to be pk, then he would need to be stronger than roger.
roger didnt have to be stronger than wb because wb had no interest in roger's goal. rivalry can only come when we are chasing the same thing.
roger wouldnt be pk if wb wanted to conquer the grandline too without taking wb out. as far as we know, he couldnt. they were on par.
as for garp, they also fought multiple times and were on par
roger did not surpass those two in strength.
Alright not gonna continue the discussion.

ofc he needed the help of another guy on his power level to take xebec down.
Post automatically merged:

:myman:
panels help
I recall people saying garp wasnt on roger's level either . smh
you have to be told again and again . This fandom
Guh buggy is not credible because he does not confirm my headcanon.
Guh narrator box is lying.
Show me, what panel? We have Sengoku saying Xebec was was Garps and Roger's greatest enemy? No, only Roger's.
Also, narrator never said throughout all Roger's life, only in that period lol

Show me, what panel? We have Sengoku saying Xebec was was Garps and Roger's greatest enemy? No, only Roger's.
Also, narrator never said throughout all Roger's life, only in that period lol
I never said he was garp's rival too
I simply stated he needed someone on the status of garp to help him take down xebec.
ffs cumming.

Watch as Oda destroys his own idea of balance in the world.
Yonko were never taken down because they didn't fight lol, bunch of lazyasses

I never said he was garp's rival too
I simply stated he needed someone on the status of garp to help him take down xebec.
ffs cumming.
:smithnie:
Nope, Garp needed him, that's clearly stated as Garp doesn't want to become admiral because of that

its not my first rodeo on this wb roger issue
I argued previoulsy with xione because he told me buggy stated wb stalemated roger in only one battle out of many just to tell you how far headcanons go when roger is concerned. He then told me that viz screwed up the translation and that the true japanese translation never implied roger was on par with wb .
"Narrator box in japanese never talked about them being dead equals from what I've been told regarding the translation. Viz simplified the translation to "equal of even the Pirate king". The Japanese narration mentions something along the lines of Whitebeard being somebody who fought the Pirate King on the seas. "
I asked him to show the panel but neither was proven. yes we are to trust your something along the lines of over the official translation.
:yasu:
lads here are funny.
For years garp has been downplayed because guh nothing could be close to the pirate king. he is like smoker. ROGER TOO STRONK

Watch as Oda destroys his own idea of balance in the world.
Yonko were never taken down because they didn't fight lol, bunch of lazyasses

:smithnie:
Nope, Garp needed him, that's clearly stated as Garp doesn't want to become admiral because of that
roger needed him too
garp doesnt want to be admiral so he doesnt have to be under direct command of celestials
awakening READ
basically garp helped roger take down his greatest rival . let that sink in
and fought with roger many times where they both couldnt take each other out.
this is the disrespect I am talking about . garp and wb have to be dragged to bolster roger.

Last edited:
roger needed him too
garp doesnt want to be admiral so he doesnt have to be under direct command of celestials
awakening READ
basically garp helped roger take down his greatest rival . let that sink in
and fought with roger many times where they both couldnt take each other out.
this is the disrespect I am talking about . garp and wb have to be dragged to bolster roger.
You say Roger needed him yet manga claims that Garp was the one who needed help.
Xebec was called Roger's greatest foe, not WB, let that sink in.
WB who, according to you never got defeated, yet he did back in Rocks crew, let that sink in.

You say Roger needed him yet manga claims that Garp was the one who needed help.
WB who, according to you never got defeated, yet he did back in Rocks crew, let that sink in.
Did Whitebeard get Defeated? He never got captured, and continued to go on adventures for another 40 years.
We don't actually know what happened, and you can never trust the Navy about anything at face value.

"You say Roger needed him yet manga claims that Garp was the one who needed help." No where is this stated.
yes xebec was called roger's greatest foe because roger alone couldnt take him down . roger needed someone as srong as him to take down xebec. Wb a subordinate of xebec rose to be equal to roger. Do you understand how strong xebec was now?
And uh no manga didnt claim that garp needed roger's help more.
he just worked with roger to split rocks up keyword split. we dont know whether wb was defeated but we do know he rose to a level where he was on par with the pirate king
cumming you disappoint me.
the biggest detail here is roger didnt defeat his greatest rival on his own .
wb was his equal .
and garp as well .
roger and garp both needed to work together to take down rocks. it doesnt imply who needed who more. Thats you feeding stuff into the story that isnt there. again disrespecting both wb and garp.

You would also have to quote me on when I said wb never got defeated.
Tho you would prob waste entire lifetimes finding that.
cause I never have. I have said however prime wb was equal to roger not any less.

Last edited:

"You say Roger needed him yet manga claims that Garp was the one who needed help." No where is this stated.
yes xebec was called roger's greatest foe because roger alone couldnt take him down . roger needed someone as srong as him to take down xebec. Wb a subordinate of xebec rose to be equal to roger. Do you understand how strong xebec was now?
he just worked with roger to split rocks up keyword split. we dont know whether wb was defeated but we do know he rose to a level where he was on par with the pirate king
wb was his equal .
and garp as well .
roger and garp both needed to work together to take down rocks. it doesnt imply who needed who more. Thats you feeding stuff into the story that isnt there. again disrespecting both wb and garp.

cause I never have. I have said however prime wb was equal to roger not any less.
There is literally a panel showing a 2v4 yet you claim "we don't know whether he was defeated or not". Yeah because WB let his captain die and just watched it.
Also, I don't think you understand what a alliance is. Garp is the one that joined forces even tho both fought, one asks and the other accept. Never have I said someone needed someone more, only that Garp asked Roger to join after he saw him there.
Also, we don't know how the matchups occurred there, so you saying he didn't defeat Xebec on his own, even tho it's likely what happened, is headcanon till the event is detailed later on.

I

Inspector_Mu

wb was his equal .
and garp as well .

Shiki ' roger was a wall standing before us"
You "Shiki doesn't know crap"

Shiki knows wb only wanted a family since he was on rox ship
This never stopped wb from fighting and being strong .

WB could have been but never was
I'm not even sure he will be pk if he goes fighting his rivals in wars
Even roger avoided fighting BM (who wasn't emperor yet) , he used voat to read the RP.... WB will need to engage into a war ... by the time he fights a war on bm island, he will lose many fighters
He wont be able to take down either BM /kaido on their own islands.
Even tho Roger was stronger than shiki slightly, in a war, he was cornered and the storm saved him, that fight ended without a winner as stated.

Roger>~WB>=Kaido....
Roger has a clear edge over WB
And WB has a small edge over kaido

When Garp call wb king of the seas, it is during post Roger Era not golden era.

Their bounties Shows who is who,
Roger had everything above anyone even if he was slightly above wb/shiki...share the with them but clearly called a wall.
WB didnt have everything above everyone, people debating between him and kaido; him not having wealth as Roger, him being catched up and shared the seas with 3 others (with 2 being from mid gen)

I'm sure Shiki Xebec have bounties in the 3 billions since Shiki has been inactive for decades, xebec died 38 years ago.

Shiki ' roger was a wall standing before us"
You "Shiki doesn't know crap"

Shiki knows wb only wanted a family since he was on rox ship
This never stopped wb from fighting and being strong .

WB could have been but never was
I'm not even sure he will be pk if he goes fighting his rivals in wars
Even roger avoided fighting BM (who wasn't emperor yet) , he used voat to read the RP.... WB will need to engage into a war ... by the time he fights a war on bm island, he will lose many fighters
He wont be able to take down either BM /kaido on their own islands.
Even tho Roger was stronger than shiki slightly, in a war, he was cornered and the storm saved him, that fight ended without a winner as stated.

Roger>~WB>=Kaido....
Roger has a clear edge over WB
And WB has a small edge over kaido

When Garp call wb king of the seas, it is during post Roger Era not golden era.

Their bounties Shows who is who,
Roger had everything above anyone even if he was slightly above wb/shiki...share the with them but clearly called a wall.
WB didnt have everything above everyone, people debating between him and kaido; him not having wealth as Roger, him being catched up and shared the seas with 3 others (with 2 being from mid gen)

I'm sure Shiki Xebec have bounties in the 3 billions since Shiki has been inactive for decades, xebec died 38 years ago.
shiki didnt say roger > wb tho
I have posted the panel suggesting the were equal
that of buggy and that of the narrator
I really dont want to have to go through this again
:josad:

if you still take shiki calling roger a great wall before them as some sort of confirmation roger was abve wb , these two panels should help. If not, I really dont know what to say.

There is literally a panel showing a 2v4 yet you claim "we don't know whether he was defeated or not". Yeah because WB let his captain die and just watched it.
Also, I don't think you understand what a alliance is. Garp is the one that joined forces even tho both fought, one asks and the other accept. Never have I said someone needed someone more, only that Garp asked Roger to join after he saw him there.
Also, we don't know how the matchups occurred there, so you saying he didn't defeat Xebec on his own, even tho it's likely what happened, is headcanon till the event is detailed later on.
A lot of things can happen in the fight
rocks hated each others guts
they could have pulled away , they could have started fighting amongst themselves . all that is confirmed is that the group split up that day . kaido and bm grew to be yonkos
and wb became roger's equal
"Garp is the one that joined forces even tho both fought, one asks and the other accept. Never have I said someone needed someone more, only that Garp asked Roger to join after he saw him there."
"You say Roger needed him yet manga claims that Garp was the one who needed help." - awakening cumming
cumming you are a walking contradiction and while you are spinning headcanons please provide the panel of garp asking roger to team up to take down rocks.
lmao
"Also, we don't know how the matchups occurred there, so you saying he didn't defeat Xebec on his own, even tho it's likely what happened, is headcanon till the event is detailed later on "
so maybe roger wasnt the one who fought wb then and maybe garp was the one who fucked xebec up . likely what happened based on what?
again you say a 2v4 like its confirmed and you backtrack in the same comment like the matchups are not confirmed. you cannot even hold your own argument within the same post. how unfortunate.
:kaidowhat:
you are incredible

Last edited:
they could have pulled away , they could have started fighting amongst themselves . all that is confirmed is that the group split up that day . kaido and bm grew to be yonkos
and wb became roger's equal
"Garp is the one that joined forces even tho both fought, one asks and the other accept. Never have I said someone needed someone more, only that Garp asked Roger to join after he saw him there."
"You say Roger needed him yet manga claims that Garp was the one who needed help." - awakening cumming
cumming you are a walking contradiction and while you are spinning headcanons please provide the panel of garp asking roger to team up to take down rocks.
lmao
"Also, we don't know how the matchups occurred there, so you saying he didn't defeat Xebec on his own, even tho it's likely what happened, is headcanon till the event is detailed later on "
so maybe roger wasnt the one who fought wb then and maybe garp was the one who fucked xebec up . likely what happened based on what?
again you say a 2v4 like its confirmed and you backtrack in the same comment like the matchups are not confirmed. you cannot even hold your own argument within the same post. how unfortunate.
:kaidowhat:
you are incredible
Finally got you Lanji. You literally make no point. Only use flaw logic to try discredit someone's point.
You're claiming all three either killed each other or betrayed their captain which is nothing but a headcanon and a wild one for that matter. The only one said to be an apprentice is Kaido, so stop acting like BM and WB were some weakasses.
Why a panel when it is said that he got to the island and joined Roger? Stop spitting headcanons.
If you've got nothing to say stop quoting me lol

Finally got you Lanji. You literally make no point. Only use flaw logic to try discredit someone's point.
You're claiming all three either killed each other or betrayed his captain which is nothing but a headcanon and a wild one for that matter. The only one said to be an apprentice is Kaido, so stop acting like BM and WB were some weakasses.
Why a panel when it is said that he got to the island and joined Roger? Stop spitting headcanons
I uh quoted what you wrote
FFS
"There is literally a panel showing a 2v4 yet you claim "we don't know whether he was defeated or not"."

:pepeke:
:giogio:
my post -
I said a lot of things could have happened . I never claimed they happened. I only gave the things that were confirmed at the end of my post. I
didnt claim they turned on each other, I only claimed it was possible. We dont know how the fight went down.
your conclusion: You're claiming all three either killed each other or betrayed his captain which is nothing but a headcanon and a wild one for that matter.
man you are funny.

I uh quoted what you wrote
FFS
"There is literally a panel showing a 2v4 yet you claim "we don't know whether he was defeated or not"."

:pepeke:
:giogio:
Again no point.
False flaw logic trying to use some excuse to say only Xebec was defeated while something else happened to the rest.
Anyway, good luck on trying to make your headcanons reality

Again no point.
False flaw logic trying to use some excuse to say only Xebec was defeated while something else happened to the rest.
my headcanon of roger being equal to wb proven in the story
stay salty :smithnie:
learn the difference between could and something that is confirmed. Here is a hint one is pretty open, meaning I was just listing possibilities of how the fight went down. I am not going to assume wb specifically was defeated. rocks was split up after the incident tho

Again no point.
my post -
I said a lot of things could have happened . I never claimed they happened. I only gave the things that were confirmed at the end of my post. I
didnt claim they turned on each other, I only claimed it was possible. We dont know how the fight went down.
your conclusion: You're claiming all three either killed each other or betrayed his captain which is nothing but a headcanon and a wild one for that matter.
man you are funny.

could
/ko͝od,kəd/
Learn to pronounce
verb
modal verb: could
  1. past of can1.
    • used to indicate possibility.
      "they could be right"

Last edited:
my headcanon of roger being equal to wb proven in the story
stay salty :smithnie:
learn the difference between could and something that is confirmed. Here is a hint one is pretty open, meaning I was just listing possibilities of how the fight went down. I am not going to assume wb specifically was defeated. rocks was split up after the incident tho

my post -
man you are funny.

could
/ko͝od,kəd/
Learn to pronounce
verb
modal verb: could
  1. past of can1.
    • used to indicate possibility.
      "they could be right"
So you can use the possibility of them not being defeated but I can't use the same argument (assumption) that Roger fought Xebec 1v1?
You say to respect Garp and Roger yet can't think of the possibility of they winning the 2v4, specially you, the possibility guy.
You disappoint me, Lanji.

Anyway this discussion of what could've been doesn't lead anywhere, so good luck to see whether you were right or not.