General & Others The OP fandom irony!

SHIT as A WB I AM disgusted.

WB might have been his equal but a death match would make Roger the winner!
proof?
logic has to be explained. I dont suppose roger and wb were playing around when they fought.
equal quite literally means equal.
in a death match they both die or they both live in similar condition. it also suggest wb chance of beating roger was as good as roger's chances of beating wb.
admirals for example were not called equal. yonkos were not either
but wb and roger were explicitly by the author.

Last edited:
Well let's see.

Roger with Garp defeated ROX.

That is more than enough for now!
not really
many years passed after that and wb went on to be the strongest man in the world annd fought roger to a standstill while roger was still alive. it is better than most tho but I respectfully disagree.

whether or not their captain was the lone person defeated or not is also not confirmed. we do know after the incident the crew split up and they all went on to become prominent figures.
shiki for example who wasnt highlighted in the battle grew to be a threat to roger as well.

many years passed after that and wb went on to be the strongest man in the world annd fought roger to a standstill while roger was still alive. it is better than most tho but I respectfully disagree.
I am a bigger WB then you but this is Luffy's story and Luffy will not have a WB.

Roger will be stronger by a minimum amount but he will be.

He was a WSM because he fought Roger but Roger did defeat ROX so at least he has a W.

Even if they draw the least of the story Roger still has a W.

I don't mind if WB was dead equal.

But don't go the @ndule way and say that WB was stronger.
Post automatically merged:

wb went on to be the strongest man in the world
I don't that title was for when Roger was alive similar to how WSC does not makes sense when WSM was alive.

I am a bigger WB then you but this is Luffy's story and Luffy will not have a WB.

Roger will be stronger by a minimum amount but he will be.

He was a WSM because he fought Roger but Roger did defeat ROX so at least he has a W.

Even if they draw the least of the story Roger still has a W.

I don't mind if WB was dead equal.

But don't go the @ndule way and say that WB was stronger.
nah I aint that bad
I am more of an akainu wanker myself :finally:
I never said wb was stronger . people here are trying to say roger was definitively stronger . I am here to dispel that.
roger defeated rocks with garp . :smithnie:

It's not impossible Garp was the one who fighted against Rox, and Roger fighted against Shiki, Big Mom, Kaido and WB... (the last fight ends up with the infamous stalemate)