Future Events The Original Twenty World Government Kings Are Still Alive

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

A glimpse of the past, or foreshadowing for the future?

So what if Imu isn’t even the king of the WG? What if all 20 of the WG kings are still alive, and Oda is foreshadowing Nika fighting all of them at once?

The Gorosei not being the top of the WG is explicitly known by Akainu:

So what gives? Who is above them? The Celestial Dragons? Well maybe, but what if all of the twenty original WG Kings are still alive and kicking somewhere? And at EOS, instead of just Imu, we will have to fight twenty Imu’s?

I mean Joyboy apparently fought against all of them at once, why not Nika?

Share your thoughts

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think so.

Those 20 kings had equal status and decided to keep empty throne.

One of them was named IMU.

However, in present scenario, IMU was portrayed as sitting on the throne as the sole ruler and elders kneeling in front of them.

Its likely that IMU became immortal while others didn't and he end up siezing the throne for himself.

And, another reason is Alabasta had no ancestor like that alive.

Nah I think they are dead .
So Imu is hidden world leader , yet 20 kings still alive by your theory . Nah it doesn’t make sense , they would kill each other for throne if imu has the throne .

‘’Even in real world , two kings can’t exists and would kill each other for power.

I'm almost sure that they're dead, I don't see how this can change it. However, even with all the og kings dead, it can still be a foreshadowing for the "future"... I mean, if the "ancient kingdom" had the amazing technology that Vegapunk says, they probably could've recorded all (or most of) the events of the Void Century and Luffy may end up watching the war like a movie or something similar.

The best I could come up with is if Imu is actually all those 20 kings put together. Giving the life span of Kureha of 150 years than those 20 lifes inside one could live up to 3000 years.

The best I could come up with is if Imu is actually all those 20 kings put together. Giving the life span of Kureha of 150 years than those 20 lifes inside one could live up to 3000 years.
Human life span maximum in one piece is 140. Kureha is older than it's supposed to be possible for humans to be at 141. Lao G was dying of old age at 70. She probably got immortality from the legendary doctor.
Post automatically merged:

I think the gorosei could be some of the kings

Human life span maximum in one piece is 140. Kureha is older than it's supposed to be possible for humans to be at 141. Lao G was dying of old age at 70. She probably got immortality from the legendary doctor.
Post automatically merged:

I think the gorosei could be some of the kings
Headcannon. As far we know Kureha is normal human. She just take care of herself because she is a doctor.

Garp and Rayleigh are past 70s and they are fine and fighting top tiers while being combatant. Maybe a human who fights all the time like pirates can't make it 140 like Kureha (although she needs some fight experience giving what she showed us) but that doesn't mean Kureha is the only exception.

Headcannon. As far we know Kureha is normal human. She just take care of herself because she is a doctor.

Garp and Rayleigh are past 70s and they are fine and fighting top tiers while being combatant. Maybe a human who fights all the time like pirates can't make it 140 like Kureha (although she needs some fight experience giving what she showed us) but that doesn't mean Kureha is the only exception.
except she is the only exception. humans dont get this old. oda said 140 is maximum upper limit. kureha is already past that. law's not living to 140. chopper's not living to 140. vegapunk is a better doctor than kureha, he's not living that long. 140 is like, the oldest you can possibly get while being bedridden and in end of life care.

she also keeps asking people if they want to know the "secret of her youth" and this never gets answered. 141 year olds are not doing cartwheels in belly shirts in the snow unless theyre immortal

except she is the only exception. humans dont get this old. oda said 140 is maximum upper limit. kureha is already past that. law's not living to 140. chopper's not living to 140. vegapunk is a better doctor than kureha, he's not living that long. 140 is like, the oldest you can possibly get while being bedridden and in end of life care.

she also keeps asking people if they want to know the "secret of her youth" and this never gets answered. 141 year olds are not doing cartwheels in belly shirts in the snow unless theyre immortal
Where does Oda ever said that? Manga has no info like that.

How the fuck you say Vegapunk is a better doctor.

And how the fuck you talk about Chopper like he is human.

Where does Oda ever said that? Manga has no info like that.

How the fuck you say Vegapunk is a better doctor.

And how the fuck you talk about Chopper like he is human.
Sbs vol 56

D: Oda-sensei. On the cover of volume 54, you say that people can basically live to be 140, but is Kureha alright? Pen Name: O-baka-san

O: Ah, right. Now that you mention it, she's 139, isn't she? Well, if we say that the limit for a normal person is 140 years, she's still superhuman, in the sense that she goes beyond other people. So she'll be fine. Also, old people who will die in a year do not walk around in the snow with bare midriffs.

A glimpse of the past, or foreshadowing for the future?

So what if Imu isn’t even the king of the WG? What if all 20 of the WG kings are still alive, and Oda is foreshadowing Nika fighting all of them at once?

The Gorosei not being the top of the WG is explicitly known by Akainu:

So what gives? Who is above them? The Celestial Dragons? Well maybe, but what if all of the twenty original WG Kings are still alive and kicking somewhere? And at EOS, instead of just Imu, we will have to fight twenty Imu’s?

I mean Joyboy apparently fought against all of them at once, why not Nika?

Share your thoughts
It's obviously just fucking imu

Sbs vol 56

D: Oda-sensei. On the cover of volume 54, you say that people can basically live to be 140, but is Kureha alright? Pen Name: O-baka-san

O: Ah, right. Now that you mention it, she's 139, isn't she? Well, if we say that the limit for a normal person is 140 years, she's still superhuman, in the sense that she goes beyond other people. So she'll be fine. Also, old people who will die in a year do not walk around in the snow with bare midriffs.
Ok. But what you are trying to prove here? Even Kalifa is a super human so she can live up to 140 years old too. Gorosei would not be super human?

Ok. But what you are trying to prove here? Even Kalifa is a super human so she can live up to 140 years old too. Gorosei would not be super human?
kalifa is not living that long. how do you not understand that LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING in one piece starts getting physically weaker, sicker, and more frail when they hit like, 60 or 70, EXCEPT Kureha? She's literally the only one. Lao G was dying of old age as a gag at 70. Kureha is double his age and in better physical shape. Even Crocus, the pirate king's doctor, looks like SHIT at 73. Kureha is almost double his age.

kalifa is not living that long. how do you not understand that LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING in one piece starts getting physically weaker, sicker, and more frail when they hit like, 60 or 70, EXCEPT Kureha? She's literally the only one. Lao G was dying of old age as a gag at 70. Kureha is double his age and in better physical shape. Even Crocus, the pirate king's doctor, looks like SHIT at 73. Kureha is almost double his age.
Headcannon. Nothing says that she didn't got weaker. You think she is at her peak this whole time?