Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
On a more optimistic note, Matt Owens the LA producer has said that Smoker and Tashigi will be big characters for season 2 at 6:10. He is very excited to introduce them.

I am very hyped on how Tashigi's portrayal could turn out in live action. Its pretty clear her OG depiction won't land with a mainstream audience. Meaning they will have to make her stronger, and more competent which is my biggest issue with the manga/anime.

On a more optimistic note, Matt Owens the LA producer has said that Smoker and Tashigi will be big characters for season 2 at 6:10. He is very excited to introduce them.

I am very hyped on how Tashigi's portrayal could turn out in live action. Its pretty clear her OG depiction won't land with a mainstream audience. Meaning they will have to make her stronger, and more competent which is my biggest issue with the manga/anime.
I hope so, you can't have high hopes for female characters in the manga. After seeing how even the strongest female character was treated by Oda in WCI and Wano, not counting his treatment of her daughters, I definitively gave up on Oda to do justice to his female characters.

It's one of the things the LA adaptation can rectify if it's allowed to.

Depending how well Tashigi performs in the LA, it may or may not give Oda something like I should show her do something cool for her fambass or meet up with Zoro another time. Or heck introduce her with Smoker again because where the hell is he?
Post automatically merged:

I hope so, you can't have high hopes for female characters in the manga. After seeing how even the strongest female character was treated by Oda in WCI and Wano, not counting his treatment of her daughters, I definitively gave up on Oda to do justice to his female characters.

It's one of the things the LA adaptation can rectify if it's allowed to.
Yeah, with how Nami performed in LA, Tashigi gonna give Zoro a bit of a harder challenge I bet and I can't wait to see it. Also more backstory of them please. :3