The 'post exclusion' criteria for this forum are complete bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AL sama @Dragomir @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Jiihad @Kiwipom @Natalija @Pantheos @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @Van @Bogard

What is really the rule called when a post should be deleted or not? Anyone who follows the discussions on the forum, knows that offenses are commonplace, especially when someone calls each other ''idiot'' which is not so offensive, we even have forum moderators doing this type of offense ( @Jiihad @Garp the Fist )

Recently in a thread, I responded to the message from @HA001 calling me ''illiterate'', and I responded in kind by calling him an ''idiot''
And for some reason, my comment was the only one deleted:

Apparently, people can have carte blanche to curse at will, I recently reported this type of comment:

Amazingly, this comment has not been deleted, and I routinely receive messages of this type, but only my comments are deleted? What kind of criteria are moderators using? We clearly see a Ztard bias among moderators, but I didn't know they would be brazen at that level.

So again I ask, what is the rule for a post to be deleted? When you're not on the side of the Zoro fandom? Is it forbidden to offend Zoro's fanboys? What is the criterion for this?

Oh please not the weekly „you prefer xyz fandom over my fandom“…

The rule is easy, if there is something offense, we delete it. We don’t see everything, so it helps when Offensive posts are Reported. If we don’t see a Post, unfortunately it happens, I am sorry for that, but we don’t prefer any fandom over another.
lol, so did any moderators see my post but didn't see the post I replied and quoted in that same message?

What about posts that are reported? Can't you see it too?
What about the moderators themselves making offensive comments? Are they free to do so?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
lol, so did any moderators see my post but didn't see the post I replied and quoted in that same message?

What about posts that are reported? Can't you see it too?
What about the moderators themselves making offensive comments? Are they free to do so?
Did you Reportet it?

And yeah, sometimes we are „offensive“ too, but with people we know they take the joke.

Honestly, we are pretty lenient here, more lenient then I would have choosen, so sometimes we don’t think something is that deleteworthy, like @HA001 with his posting here, cause we know him. But if we have the feeling it goes to far and there is anger involved, we decide to step in. It is maybe a bit vague for you to decide what, but the alternative would be a strict moderation which wouldn’t be healthy too.

I agree I used a lot of profanity there. I apologize for that. But my point from that post still stands. He accused @Aknolagon of "bias" translation and said it was "pro-Zoro" and "false" and "added fake points which were not present in source material" which he couldn't prove any of that cause he doesn't know Japanese and also none of the, I guess, "neutral" translators like eten or "pro-Sanji" like puck didn't back him up or said "yeah akno's was wrong cause there is no x or y in the source material and he added that"

He accused Akno's translation with no proof. He still does. So yeah fuck him.

Did you Reportet it?
No, but what's the chance that a moderator has seen my post and deleted it, but hasn't seen who I quoted and replied to in the same post lol??

And yeah, sometimes we are „offensive“ too, but with people we know they take the joke.
I can show you times that some of them were being offensive without any joking tone, but that wouldn't change a thing, would it?

Honestly, we are pretty lenient here, more lenient then I would have choosen, so sometimes we don’t think something is that deleteworthy, like @HA001 with his posting here, cause we know him. But if we have the feeling it goes to far and there is anger involved, we decide to step in. It is maybe a bit vague for you to decide what, but the alternative would be a strict moderation which wouldn’t be healthy too.
Yes, I know you guys are very tolerant of offenses, there are offenses all the time on this forum. But it's strange that a single comment of mine calling a person ''idiot'' because I returned the offense she had given me, has deleted my post, and it happened a few times, it's not even the first time

It's still weird because on the same thread page there are people offering free offenses, but it seems like a lot of idiots have carte blanche to do whatever they want. But when I make a less offensive comment my messages get deleted lol

If you give me the name of the moderator who deleted my post, I would probably understand why he was provoked (although I'm sure who it was)

When the baiters decide to play a victim... :crazwhat:
I guess we should also ask for the action of mods against our poor poor victimboi Chaves who falsely accuses other people's translation without any proof. He doesn't know Japanese. No other "trusted" translators also backed his claim, but yeah fuck the pro zoro agenda driven translator because I, the Great Chaves said so :tch:

I guess we should also ask for the action of mods against our poor poor victimboi Chaves who falsely accuses other people's translation without any proof. He doesn't know Japanese. No other "trusted" translators also backed his claim, but yeah fuck the pro zoro agenda driven translator because I, the Great Chaves said so :tch:
You want to continue this lol. I just reported someone who has a history of trolling and fanboy bias in translations, is that too offensive to you? lmfao

your post was deleted by me since it was reported but I didn't have time to read things properly hence I missed those parts

if you found them offensive then you should've just reported them
I must conclude then that you will delete all comments with offensive connotations, as long as they are reported.
Even not so offensive comments like ''idiot''

Status
Not open for further replies.