Powers & Abilities The Power to Observe

Is Fujitora better Observer than Katakuri? (read the thread first)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where does that "Luffy is using it every blue moon"- thing coming from?
He performed incredible feats during Udon the whole damn time he was in that Sumo match and he also foresaw that virus bomb Babanuki was about to fire off. Straight up feats, that no non FS user can replicate, even if they are "CaLmLy ObSeRvInG". Within the fight against Ulti he foresaw both of her headbutts, he was the first to see Hakai coming and it's basically a basic requirement for fighting Kaido, cause otherwise you are getting speedblitzed by every second move.
You blame something on the ability, when the ability does its job, but the situation simply cannot always guarantee its users to get out of it or react accordingly and the hereby relevant times Luffy still got caught were either against all out freakin Kaido or in 2v1 fashioned fights,, whereas the rooftop scene was additionally charged up with the theme of "his first mate and his friend" ´-having his back, that often times gets completely ignored for an agenda's sake, as if the narrative subjects to powerlevels and not the other way around.

I really wanna see Zoro calmly minded jumping onto Kaido's club mid Thunder Bagua.

Niky, you again digging your own grave. Back then it was the downplay of CoC and FS, then Zoro got CoC, now only FS is left. Guess what you are going to do, when Zoro is getting FS?
And "BuT tHaT bAtMaN sCeNe ThO". Really..? Even before FS, Luffy was the first one to sense Caribou, no? Looks like he was pretty calm back then already. And it's not like he just sleep dodged awakened Lucci's Shigan gatling.

I hate It when those thread indirectly make me go against Zoro, cause it's always Zoro related and I love Zoro myself. From a powerlvl standpoint right now he's basically the gatekeeper to the top tier level and I think aswell, that calling him slow and assuming he's lacking in CoO and other stuff is utter bullcrap, but that ain't it, chief.

Edit: Luffy also casually foresaw that Police Kuma is going to start to run. I mean how much more casual can it get?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Where does that "Luffy is using it every blue moon"- thing coming from?
Compare him to someone like Katakuri and you will understand. Their uptime is nowhere close.
The Udon scene with 3 Hyogoro steps is an impossible feat, Oda's brain-off moment. I explained many times why.

he was the first to see Hakai coming and it's basically a basic requirement for fighting Kaido, cause otherwise you are getting speedblitzed by every second move.
FS user should always see ahead of others, except in heat of CQC battle where such advantage isnt possible due to high speed exchange.
It is absolutely not a requirement for fighting Kaido, lol. Big Mom fought him and she doesnt have FS.
Just because Luffy cant dodge, doesnt mean others cant either. He was grazed even with future sight.
And there is only fast move in Kaido's arsenal - Thunder Bagua. Luffy dodged plenty of his moves with FS.

We all know how many times Luffy failed to observe on rooftop and had to be saved by others.

I really wanna see Zoro calmly minded jumping onto Kaido's club mid Thunder Bagua.
He wont jump onto it, he doesnt need to, he can blitz Kaido instead with Shishi SonSon or Rashomon, just like Yamato did with her TB.
You forget just how fast Zoro is. He is the only one who can react to Hakai, not even a FS user who saw it first could.

Niky, you again digging your own grave. Back then it was the downplay of CoC and FS, then Zoro got CoC, now only FS is left. Guess what you are going to do, when Zoro is getting FS?
Why would I? I didnt downplay CoC necessarily, I downplayed Luffy's blunt damage, not even CoC can help there.
I didnt downplay FS, I just pointed out its flaws which many dont realize. Regular CoO ends up superior in heat of the battle.
Zoro is never getting FS, he has no need for such a downgrade. Sensory CoO>tape watching.

And "BuT tHaT bAtMaN sCeNe ThO". Really..? Even before FS, Luffy was the first one to sense Caribou, no? Looks like he was pretty calm back then already. And it's not like he just sleep dodged awakened Lucci's Shigan gatling.
Caribou cant help him being clueless in Batman scene, he simply isnt keeping observation up like Zoro.
And congrats to him for sensing Caribou first over Zoro who sleeps, lol.

I hate It when those thread indirectly make me go against Zoro, cause it's always Zoro related and I love Zoro myself. From a powerlvl standpoint right now he's basically the gatekeeper to the top tier level and I think aswell, that calling him slow and assuming he's lacking in CoO and other stuff is utter bullcrap, but that ain't it, chief.
Like it or not, Zoro's uptime of CoO in the battle is second to none, equal to Fujitora's - 100%.
Dont make the same mistake as before Rooftop - whatever your ranking of Zoro is, increase it 10 times.
The dude is already possibly the strongest character in the verse. He has all the possible tools the strongest being requires.

Edit: Luffy also casually foresaw that Police Kuma is going to start to run. I mean how much more casual can it get?
Nullified right after failing to see Bonney trashing him in the face.
His up time is simply way too low to be a good Observer.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So Luffy specializes in Conquerors haki... Nice.
That explains him being Conqueror of Conquerors.
He specializes in CoC and ends up using aCoC first time on the same day a guy(Zoro) who doesnt specialize used it? :eeke:
Must be quite an expert, eh?
It's haki he is naturally drawn towards, Psych-chin. Thus, of all hakis, he used CoC first, back then in pre-TS...
When it comes to his specialization, using advanced CoC came after using advanced CoO and advanced CoA.
Seems like Oda can't make up his mind if he has CoC affinity or the complete opposite... Peak fiction. :sus:

Last edited:
He specializes in CoC and ends up using aCoC first time on the same day a guy(Zoro) who doesnt specialize used it? :eeke:
Must be quite an expert, eh?
It's haki he is naturally drawn towards, Psych-chin. Thus, of all hakis, he used CoC first, back then in pre-TS...
When it comes to his specialization, using advanced CoC came after using advanced CoO and advanced CoA.
Seems like Oda can't make up his mind if he has CoC affinity or the complete opposite... Peak fiction. :sus:
He is a prodigy man with all forms of advanced haki. At age of 19, where most of the straw hats where like east blue fodders, luffy has defeated 3 shichibukais, top cp9 agent and a yonko. That says something about his conquerors will.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He is a prodigy man with all forms of advanced haki. At age of 19, where most of the straw hats where like east blue fodders, luffy has defeated 3 shichibukais, top cp9 agent and a yonko. That says something about his conquerors will.
If Asura ends up CoC related, Zoro used all 3 advanced hakis long before Luffy, also at age of 19. :goyea:
Also, Zoro told us that his willpower is stronger than Luffy's in his intro chapter...

If Asura ends up CoC related, Zoro used all 3 advanced hakis long before Luffy, also at age of 19. :goyea:
Also, Zoro told us that his willpower is stronger than Luffy's in his intro chapter...
And zoro also tells that luffy is the man who will become the pirate king.
Post automatically merged:

I believe in one piece besides luffy and akainu, nobody has anything to boast besides hype and potrayal. These two have only succeded in defeating a top tier. That says a lot.

Copium
WG and his double standard again
When Kaido talks about Haki they agree when it's stated by Rayleigh and Capone that FS is Peak CoO
"It'S noT tRuE"

you Can cry as much as you want FS is stated to be the peak of CoO
therefore if you didn't have it your CoO isn't better than someone who have it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Copium
WG and his double standard again
When Kaido talks about Haki they agree when it's stated by Rayleigh and Capone that FS is Peak CoO
"It'S noT tRuE"

you Can cry as much as you want FS is stated to be the peak of CoO
therefore if you didn't have it your CoO isn't better than someone who have it
You literally didnt read the first part which explains why having FS doesnt make you good at CoO... :kriwhat:

Oda forgot that he gave observation haki to Usopp. :suresure:
I don't think his statement here is valid anymore anyway. He's obviously turning luffy into a haki monster advanced in all types. Zoro's arguably lacking FS until know (which is might even not true considering his sleep diff feat), but also developed adv CoA and adv CoC. Sanji hasn't even shown hardening yet (:usoprice:) but I'm sure he'll end up with future sight and regular CoA and that's it then.

The rest of the crew, except Robin and fucksop, should perhaps start learning to at least spell h-a-k-i :josad:

Edit: totally forgot about jimbei but yeah whatever

Last edited:
I don't think his statement here is valid anymore anyway. He's obviously turning luffy into a haki monster advanced in all types. Zoro's arguably lacking FS until know (which is might even not true considering his sleep diff feat), but also developed adv CoA and adv CoC. Sanji hasn't even shown hardening yet (:usoprice:) but I'm sure he'll end up with future sight and regular CoA and that's it then.

The rest of the crew, except Robin and fucksop, should perhaps start learning to at least spell h-a-k-i :josad:

Edit: totally forgot about jimbei but yeah whatever
It's valid in the sense that CoC was Luffy's best haki, Zoro wasn't confirmed to have CoC so CoA was his best haki and CoO was and still is Lanji's best haki and Oda forgot that he gave CoO to Usopp.
It's obvious that they weren't haki experts and one of them still isn't. :kobeha: