General & Others The problem with Zkk

How is a fictional character a religion again? :pepecopium:

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

And now you'll say "I was only pretending that I couldn't read". But you'll get there eventually.
Wasn’t that shown to be an extremely wrong mistranslation and was referring to the ice oni

But Kaido is a person? He’s not going to just not be a person all of a sudden
He would have a 99.99% chance of being in dragon form if he is to be slayed. That's the whole point, visually. The fact that he is a also a man isn't really the point, unless we're talking about the narrative importance of who he is and the fact that punching him does nothing to solve the problem.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The biggest problem is when for instance Zoro downplayers tend to ascribe Zoro's performance on the rooftop as the best he could achieve against Kaido ignoring the Hakai aftermath.

I have probably never read One Piece on a serious level since I barely read the panels or not at all but they make me feel like a genius in the OP domain. :josad:

He would have a 99.99% chance of being in dragon form if he is to be slayed. That's the whole point, visually. The fact that he is a also a man isn't really the point, unless we're talking about the narrative importance of who he is and the fact that punching him does nothing to solve the problem.
Visually but thematically it’s still a person being murdered by a protagonist which is not something Odas done ever on panel? Even the magistrate is still unknown and not stated to be dead

My brotha he went to wano cuz he follows luffy. He did not know emna even existed before wano.

I honestly don't give a single shit about these zoro chapters shit idk. All i know is he won't kill kaido. My guy is damn near dead and if he wakes up he will be paralyzed or close to it.

Zoro fans or atleast the ZKKers on this forum are like a religious cult and their God is Zoro that's why i said zoro is your religion. It was a joke... Maybe it wasn't idk tbh.
Here you go again not being able to read. He went to wano because it was the crews destination and plan. He also went as the vivre card says ("Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago.), not to fight King and then job done.

You don't care about zoro or his chapters but have been obsessed with a theory you don't care about. Okay makes sense. Near dead =/= dead. Luffy was dead and now he ain't. Zoro is near dead and then he won't be 👍🏾

He's a fictional character in a fictional story and ZKK is a fictional theory about said character. It really ain't that deep at all

Visually but thematically it’s still a person being murdered by a protagonist which is not something Odas done ever on panel? Even the magistrate is still unknown and not stated to be dead
The magistrate didn't have a funeral, no...

Does that itself mean Kaido can't die? I also understand that yes, we haven't had a protagonist kill an antagonist, but are we really arguing that something can't happen because it hasn't happened before?

The magistrate didn't have a funeral, no...

Does that itself mean Kaido can't die? I also understand that yes, we haven't had a protagonist kill an antagonist, but are we really arguing that something can't happen because it hasn't happened before?
The magistrate is never stated to have died either and people surviving from brutal wounds is just common in one piece.

I’m not saying Kaido can’t die, but there’s plenty of reason to doubt that Odas going to suddenly pull a 180 and have a protagonist brutally murder a named living character on panel.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The magistrate is never stated to have died either and people surviving from brutal wounds is just common in one piece.

I’m not saying Kaido can’t die, but there’s plenty of reason to doubt that Odas going to suddenly pull a 180 and have a protagonist brutally murder a named living character on panel.
Didn't the Samurai shout the Magistrate had been killed or something? 🤔

Yeah it was called out in the information thread

^ I think this part is taking some liberties here tbh, and the translation I got from @Shift (whose wife is Japanese iirc) was:

"now attacks Onigashima like a demon hunter rather than a pirate hunter. As one of the Worst Generation who will lead the next era, his role will be to engage in a violent clash against two of the Yonko...!!"
It doesn’t mention anything you said?
Post automatically merged:

Didn't the Samurai shout the Magistrate had been killed or something? 🤔
No they called Zoro the magistrate slasher. Because he slashed the magistrate.

Here you go again not being able to read. He went to wano because it was the crews destination and plan. He also went as the vivre card says ("Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago.), not to fight King and then job done.

You don't care about zoro or his chapters but have been obsessed with a theory you don't care about. Okay makes sense. Near dead =/= dead. Luffy was dead and now he ain't. Zoro is near dead and then he won't be 👍🏾

He's a fictional character in a fictional story and ZKK is a fictional theory about said character. It really ain't that deep at all
why would i trust this shit?

zolo's words alone can't even be trusted, " luffy im going to rally samurai" Liar!! :whitepress:
"im here to bring down kaido" I can't even bring him to his knees, :suresure:

"Luffy i will never loss again" :kawak::kobeha:

Glad you know it ain't that deep.

How did zoro know there was an oni in wano for him to slay tho?
Anyways he tried to slay Kaido and failed. Luffy sent him down to the live floor and we all know how loyal zoro is so he won't dishonor luffy and himself by ignoring luffys commands

Yeah it was called out in the information thread

It doesn’t mention anything you said?
Post automatically merged:

No they called Zoro the magistrate slasher. Because he slashed the magistrate.
So Zoro was entrusted with the fate of slaying an ice oni? Okay :suresure:

why would i trust this shit?

zolo's words alone can't even be trusted, " luffy im going to rally samurai" Liar!! :whitepress:
"im here to bring down kaido" I can't even bring him to his knees,:suresure:

"Luffy i will never loss again" :kawak::kobeha:
k

Glad you know it ain't that deep.

How did zoro know there was an oni in wano for him to slay tho?
Again with the not reading lol...
"Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this," He does not know, just like luffy doesn't know he's joyboy. What we do know is that Zoro said he's here to put Kaido down, that is as much his intention as Luffy's is to "kick Kaido out of wano" 👍🏾

So Zoro was entrusted with the fate of slaying an ice oni? Okay :suresure:

k

Again with the not reading lol...
"Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this," He does not know, just like luffy doesn't know he's joyboy. What we do know is that Zoro said he's here to put Kaido down, that is as much his intention as Luffy's is to "kick Kaido out of wano" 👍🏾
It means he ended off fighting onis rather than pirates clearly meaning the ice oni. Stop posting a bad translation