General & Others The problem with Zkk

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I explain again. In my opinion, ZKK doesnt make sense, my arguments are above.
If ZKK happens, i will be wrong. Happens, nobody really cares. But we share opinions here, nothing more. People like you need to learn that, it would help alot against this toxicness between fandoms.
I know that we are sharing opinions here... To fight against toxicity, you should look elsewhere.
Among those who demonize those that think ZKK will happen.
They shouldn't bother for 4 years trying to enforce that ZKK aint happening when it just might.
The problem is not ZKK fandom, the problem are those who dont want it to happen and go to great lengths to remind us daily.

I know that we are sharing opinions here... To fight against toxicity, you should look elsewhere.
They shouldn't bother for 4 years trying to enforce that ZKK aint happening when it just might.
The problem is not ZKK fandom, the problem are those who dont want it to happen and go to great lengths to remind us daily.
You're being toxic nik zorotard

Let's talk about it.

In recent years there have been many indications that Zoro will kill Kaido. For context, I'll name a few.

*On the cover of chapter 784 Zoro is sitting on the headstone with Kaido's number and on his shirt it says "Who laughs last laughs best" in Spanish.
*There are the many parallels made with Zoro and Ryuma, one of them you can see in chapter 1023.
*There are several statements within the manga that Kaido needs to be killed, as in chapters 942 and 993.
*Oda already mentioned in SBS 4 that Luffy doesn't kill, but Zoro already killed Mr 7 when he was recruited by Baroque Works
*Zoro has already declared that he is in Wano to slice Kaido.
*Zoro's vivre card says he's in Wano to exterminate an Oni, Kaido's race.
*Kaido despises any samurai after Oden's death, as seen in chapters 993 and 1042.

So we Zoro fans saw these signs and Zoro killing Kaido became a big gamble for us.

But when other people who don't like Zoro, or like it, but have characters like Luffy or Sanji in preference, they reject with their soul the idea of Zoro killing Kaido and I can't understand why.

So that's my main question, what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido?

I can't understand what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido, is he having the same power as Luffy and being so far ahead of Sanji? Is it the narrative where Zoro will kill a defeated man? Why do these same people have no problem with Zoro forging a black blade when it means he has surpassed Shanks? I see a lot of people talking about Zoro's condition after receiving Hakai 2x, but why they pretend to forget that in Thriller Bark Zoro received all the damage that made Luffy faint added to the damage of his fight and he kept standing on guard until your companions woke up?

Again I ask, what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido? I really want to understand his criticisms.
What is “Kaido’s number” in this cover page you say?

What does this cover page (ch. 784) have to do with killing Kaido?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Some people are confused

Zoro killing Kaido is not equating to stealing Luffy's victory as long as that occurs independently and Luffy obviously refuses to kill Kaido and then things escalate from that

And somehow he can't support Luffy by killing Kaido why? Is luffy gonna turn around all angry like "Zoro Kaido is mine to beat because you're my no.2 and I'm the captain."? Zoro did well supporting Luffy on the roof against Kaido, and saved his life a few times to. No reason why he couldn't support him again in my opinion. Him supporting luffy was to kill Kaido and nothing about fighting King, that only happened cause of necessity. That's cool, Zoro not fulfilling his goals so far, brought me to the assumption that he ain't done yet, but will be soon enough.

Maybe you might share an opinion, fair enough. Your counterparts? Not so much
Astaghfirullah his religion is a fictional character :tchpepe:

The moment Luffy knocks out Kaido, he will be declared the victor. Signifying that he has accomplished his job.
Whether you think it has been "invalidated" due to Kaido getting back up later on, it doesn't matter.
Kaido getting back up later means he was the last man standing which means that Luffy ultimately lost; knocking out Kaido for some time doesn’t equal him losing

Not directed at anyone in particular, but it is funny how people say "Zoro has done his job already", like who decided that? Who decided that Zoro came to Wano, to stop and defeat King? If that was the whole point, why would him and King not happen at the beginning instead of Zoro going to the roof? If you come with fanservice, why can't you relax and let ZKK happen, cause you know...fanservice? Last I checked Oda never said or even hinted at Zoro being done lol.

But we shall see the fallout of ZKK happening soon enough
He came to wano because he follows luffys orders lmao
Post automatically merged:

What is “Kaido’s number” in this cover page you say?

What does this cover page (ch. 784) have to do with killing Kaido?
Why is Robin black? She lookin good ngl

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido getting back up later means he was the last man standing which means that Luffy ultimately lost; knocking out Kaido for some time doesn’t equal him losing
Oda doesn't give a shit about that once he announces luffy the winner that's enough for him . Look how he made law and kidd the winner against Big Mom due to bombs and a hole and sneak attacks.
Luffy getting his fake w for 5 mins.be happy cause all you got is holdem.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Sorry to break it to you, but from my experience, specially the ZKK Fandom is pretty much toxic, since they dont accept any kind of other opinion, call people stupid, or claim they cant read, cant powerscale or whatever. Even you stated i couldnt powerscale etc., i would be simply wrong etc.. Thats not sharing opinions or discussions, its just shouting at each other and claiming to be right.
I dont know what your intention is for a forum like this, but mine isnt to simply state something and shout down everyone else. I prefer discussions, share opinions and maybe merge them. Most of my theories i posted here grew out of these kind of discussions in the waiting room or whatsapp

Astaghfirullah his religion is a fictional character :tchpepe:
How is a fictional character a religion again? :pepecopium:

He came to wano because he follows luffys orders lmao

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

And now you'll say "I was only pretending that I couldn't read". But you'll get there eventually.

Sorry to break it to you, but from my experience, specially the ZKK Fandom is pretty much toxic, since they dont accept any kind of other opinion, call people stupid, or claim they cant read, cant powerscale or whatever. Even you stated i couldnt powerscale etc., i would be simply wrong etc.. Thats not sharing opinions or discussions, its just shouting at each other and claiming to be right.
I dont know what your intention is for a forum like this, but mine isnt to simply state something and shout down everyone else. I prefer discussions, share opinions and maybe merge them. Most of my theories i posted here grew out of these kind of discussions in the waiting room or whatsapp
Bruh why are you wasting ur time on lik? Don't you understand that they don't care what you have to say? You can bring the most valid points to an argument and he'll still find lies to "counter" those valid points of yours.

How is a fictional character a religion again? :pepecopium:

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

And now you'll say "I was only pretending that I couldn't read". But you'll get there eventually.
My brotha he went to wano cuz he follows luffy. He did not know emna even existed before wano.

I honestly don't give a single shit about these zoro chapters shit idk. All i know is he won't kill kaido. My guy is damn near dead and if he wakes up he will be paralyzed or close to it.

Zoro fans or atleast the ZKKers on this forum are like a religious cult and their God is Zoro that's why i said zoro is your religion. It was a joke... Maybe it wasn't idk tbh.

My brotha he went to wano cuz he follows luffy. He did not know emna even existed before wano.

I honestly don't give a single shit about these zoro chapters shit idk. All i know is he won't kill kaido. My guy is damn near dead and if he wakes up he will be paralyzed or close to it.

Zoro fans or atleast the ZKKers on this forum are like a religious cult and their God is Zoro that's why i said zoro is your religion. It was a joke... Maybe it wasn't idk tbh.
zolo will wake up to cheer luffy, that's the only thing he can contribute to his boss as the highest ranking underling. :steef: