The reconciliation package in the United States need to pass or Climate Change is going to get worse and worse

I doubt there will ever be a change until its too late. Most of the carbon comes from large corporations and rich people, but laws will never be passed to minimize it cause it will make them lose money.

Also, one thing that could help, but will make majority upset is having less kids. The carbon footprint of a person being born and living this world is 58.6 metric tons.
Humans are just selfish in general. Just look what covid did? Brought alot of the stupidity out to witness. We will never fix climate change. Its only gonna fet worse

I doubt there will ever be a change until its too late. Most of the carbon comes from large corporations and rich people, but laws will never be passed to minimize it cause it will make them lose money.

Also, one thing that could help, but will make majority upset is having less kids. The carbon footprint of a person being born and living this world is 58.6 metric tons.
Humans are just selfish in general. Just look what covid did? Brought alot of the stupidity out to witness. We will never fix climate change. Its only gonna fet worse
Having more kids is not the issue. Africa and South America COMBINED make up a grand total of 9% of world total carbon emission. That is over 1.6 billion people. It is just a handful of rich countries like United States, Japan, Germany, Russia, China, etc who are responsible for like 85% of world carbon emissions.

Having more kids is not the issue. Africa and South America COMBINED make up a grand total of 9% of world total carbon emission. That is over 1.6 billion people. It is just a handful of rich countries like United States, Japan, Germany, Russia, China, etc who are responsible for like 85% of world carbon emissions.
So having less children in rich/first world countries will help woth lessening carbon footprint.

Dude don't comment in my thread with such stupidity. Either engage in constructive criticism or get lost.
How is it stupid? Im going off by Swedish research on the matter. Most people in first world countries use more energy, gas, etc. We have more food resources and waste more food. The trash we create is high compared to 3rd world countries. You just sound upset about the idea of decreasing the population in richer countries

Heres some .org articles you can read and learn about
https://www.science.org/content/art...tprint-one-government-isn-t-telling-you-about
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aa7541

Last edited:
Fossil fuels is what creates carbon emission by far. The issue is not population control, it is fossil fuels. Your "Swedish researcher" looks like is getting paid by fossil fuel companies to try and change the narrative away from fossil fuel to "human population". Japan barely is having any kids, and guess what my guy, their emission is going up. Do you know why? It's because they use fossil fuels! It takes two seconds of thought to see how ridiculous your claim is. Don't @ me again with such nonsense or I will put you in my ignore list.
So youre not gonna read the articles?

It can be argued that even though the population in Africa and South America is large, alot of people dont have access to technology that use amount of fossil fuels like in Japan.

Last edited:
So youre not gonna read the articles?
Did you even read your own article? The article you linked proposition is "how to reduce YOUR carbon footprint" NOT how to reduce the WORLDS carbon footprint. You can reduce your individual carbon footprint as much as you want but that won't make a dent to the world's carbon footprint which is heavily due to fossil fuel emissions. Learn the difference between individual carbon footprint and the world carbon footprint.

Did you even read your own article? The article you linked proposition is "how to reduce YOUR carbon footprint" NOT how to reduce the WORLDS carbon footprint. You can reduce your individual carbon footprint as much as you want but that won't make a dent to the world's carbon footprint which is heavily due to fossil fuel emissions. Learn the difference between individual carbon footprint and the world carbon footprint.
Individual but also this is helpful for anyone wants to reduce carbon footprint, since most of the emmissions of carbon dioxide is coming from companies and people who generally have money.
But you can go ahead and ignore me. I rarely even comes to this website anymore nor do I even know you.

And then there are ppl / cultures who dont even use toilet paper at all. Its crazy how ppl fight over shit that is actually unimportant. Toiletpaper, f..ing Nutella (no one should eat this sh.t) . but somehow i'm not surprised. Most ppl are sheep who don't use their brains and fear leaving their comfort zone
A scary fact is that sugar is more addictive than cocaïne

No wonder people were fighting over their fix

B

Ballel

A scary fact is that sugar is more addictive than cocaïne

No wonder people were fighting over their fix
Go to grocery stores and read the packages of children's products and sweets. The amout of sugar this shit contains is ridiculous, no wonder people get addicted to it when they're trained to consume large amounts of sugar since their childhood.

Go to grocery stores and read the packages of children's products and sweets. The amout of sugar this shit contains is ridiculous, no wonder people get addicted to it when they're trained to consume large amounts of sugar since their childhood.
Yeah I never understood why sugar was actually in such ridiculously large quantities

At the end of the day it just shows that the anti drug wars are self serving bs to provide a sense of security

Alcohol, sugar and nicotine are among the most toxic and addictive substances but somehow get allowed

B

Ballel

Yeah I never understood why sugar was actually in such ridiculously large quantities

At the end of the day it just shows that the anti drug wars are self serving bs to provide a sense of security

Alcohol, sugar and nicotine are among the most toxic and addictive substances but somehow get allowed
They add this much to make people buy even more of their stuff. Then people get obese and become consumers of diabetes and blood pressure medicine.
It's all for profit