Current Events The Scabbards actually failed to reopen the scar. Implications

It depends on how people view ZKK.

ZKK as Zoro soloing entire Wano, World, and Kaido himself.

or ZKK cutting Kaido's head in his dragon form for the sake of symbolism.
Im pretty sure everyone views it as the second option, which is still zero percent likely.

So then how strong do you have to be to damage Kaido then?

Like honestly i doubt Even katakuri can damage this man

So if One person actually permanently scars Kaido again' How strong would they have to be?
Well to damage him is a haki thing.
To permanently scar him seems to be down to something else..either more power or something not yet explained.

Yes Kuri can't

It would depend on the explanation for how Kaido is unable to heal from such attacks. It could be that said individual possesses some top level AP or haki.
OR
Maybe it is a swordsman thing and Oden didn't just only cut Kaido but he damaged his fruit ability(Regen) itself

Well to damage him is a haki thing.
To permanently scar him seems to be down to something else..either more power or something not yet explained.

Yes Kuri can't

It would depend on the explanation for how Kaido is unable to heal from such attacks. It could be that said individual possesses some top level AP or haki.
OR
Maybe it is a swordsman thing and Oden didn't just only cut Kaido but he damaged his fruit ability(Regen) itself
But All the scabbards have the special haki.

And AT LEAST FOUR of them are comparable to Commanders. Surely the compound force of Sulong Neko Inu Denjiro and Ashura can compare to Katakuri's Best attacks. And thats not mention that Kawamtasu and Kin'emon are seemingly pulling out as much AP as these four as well

So thats like six guys with the raw AP to contend with commanders and then these guys have the Special haki to hurt kaido and STILL NOTHING

Like for this to all amount to nothing, its seriously implying that you might have to be like Admiral level in AP and then stack on the special haki to start actually giving kaido problems. And thats actually ridculous.

kaido clearly has a healing factor but its not Marco level where ALL DAMAGE is healable.

But All the scabbards have the special haki.

And AT LEAST FOUR of them are comparable to Commanders. Surely the compound force of Sulong Neko Inu Denjiro and Ashura can compare to Katakuri's Best attacks. And thats not mention that Kawamtasu and Kin'emon are seemingly pulling out as much AP as these four as well

So thats like six guys with the raw AP to contend with commanders and then these guys have the Special haki to hurt kaido and STILL NOTHING

Like for this to all amount to nothing, its seriously implying that you might have to be like Admiral level in AP and then stack on the special haki to start actually giving kaido problems. And thats actually ridculous.

kaido clearly has a healing factor but its not Marco level where ALL DAMAGE is healable.
We will have to see what happens

It seems he has Regen even superior to Marco's
Post automatically merged:

I thought to scar him you need internal destruction haki
It seems like to me the scabbards have level 2 haki
It is something people assume but nothing confirmed.
We've seen the Scabbards stabbing Kaido all the way through, I'm sure that counts as internal damage but he still healed from it

It seems he has Regen even superior to Marco's
But marco has no permanent scars unlike Kaido. Marco lost to blaackbeard, but he walked out with no scars yet Izo got his face scarred

I think this is just Durability for Kaido. Like Its the equivalent of getting a paper cut.

There's times i've gotten paper cuts and not even felt it. Like I can get injured and then hours passs and when itake a shower, the soap stings the wound and thats when i realise i was injured and then by the next morning, It's like nothing happened. No scar, or anything. I don't consider myself having a significant healing factor, its just that the paper cut is too small for my Durability.

I think thats what's happening with Kaido here. First of all you cant hurt him at all without the special haki, and then when you get the special haki, Commander level AP still registers like just a paper cut for Kaido. It looks like Denjiro stabbing his whole sword into kaido's chest should matter but its basically like getting stabbed with acupunture needles for kaido. It just looks worse than the actual damageits doing.

As a comparison to marco, MArco isnt bullet proof. If you get a regualr gun, and shoot marco, He will take human damage, but then instantly regenerate. While for kaido, he's bullet proof so he takes literally no damage so he doesn't have to regenerate. Although if you toss a nuclear bomb at marco, He'll get completely eviscerated but his power could bring him back entirely again with NO DAMAGE. And as for Kaido, he could possibly tank the nuke but he'll probably actually get burned significally. And that burn WILL NOT get healed away.

Kaido tanks the nuke but walks away with a significant burn that will never heal, whereas Marco would get completely eviscerated but he'd completely regenerate after some time and walk away with nor scars or burns.

But marco has no permanent scars unlike Kaido. Marco lost to blaackbeard, but he walked out with no scars yet Izo got his face scarred

I think this is just Durability for Kaido. Like Its the equivalent of getting a paper cut.

There's times i've gotten paper cuts and not even felt it. Like I can get injured and then hours passs and when itake a shower, the soap stings the wound and thats when i realise i was injured and then by the next morning, It's like nothing happened. No scar, or anything. I don't consider myself having a significant healing factor, its just that the paper cut is too small for my Durability.

I think thats what's happening with Kaido here. First of all you cant hurt him at all without the special haki, and then when you get the special haki, Commander level AP still registers like just a paper cut for Kaido. It looks like Denjiro stabbing his whole sword into kaido's chest should matter but its basically like getting stabbed with acupunture needles for kaido. It just looks worse than the actual damageits doing.

As a comparison to marco, MArco isnt bullet proof. If you get a regualr gun, and shoot marco, He will take human damage, but then instantly regenerate. While for kaido, he's bullet proof so he takes literally no damage so he doesn't have to regenerate. Although if you toss a nuclear bomb at marco, He'll get completely eviscerated but his power could bring him back entirely again with NO DAMAGE. And as for Kaido, he could possibly tank the nuke but he'll probably actually get burned significally. And that burn WILL NOT get healed away.

Kaido tanks the nuke but walks away with a significant burn that will never heal, whereas Marco would get completely eviscerated but he'd completely regenerate after some time and walk away with nor scars or burns.
Well that's a good point. Most likely your point would be what is actually is happening. Probably Oda will provide an explanation

they lack the strength to put behind it
This is what baffles me. I am actually surprised the compound effort of these guys is doing so little considering in my belief, they shoulld be rocking like almost top tier AP combined

like Just the Togen Totsuka used by the last four on Kaido's scar should together have like Above YC1 level strength and then if you add on all the other scabbards attacks that easily Admiral level AP, and that at best, all that damage was just only able to Stagger KAido.

As a comparison, I'd say Zoro's ISDS from dressrosa is the level of AP the Scabbards are putting out. And nothing. Kaido is unfased.

Like i think if Dressrosa Zoro with Ryou tried ISDS, it could literally have as much effect on kaido as the scabbards have. and thats fuckin ridiculous.

Good thing Zoro fuckin trained

As a comparison, I'd say Zoro's ISDS from dressrosa is the level of AP the Scabbards are putting out.
This I disagree with
Post automatically merged:

Hasn’t Marco healed actual holes in his body
Kaidos injuries are paper cuts in comparison
Yeah only thing is that Oda expressed that Marco's Regen has limits. After the war he was in bandages. But that seems unlikely for Kaido

This is what baffles me. I am actually surprised the compound effort of these guys is doing so little considering in my belief, they shoulld be rocking like almost top tier AP combined

like Just the Togen Totsuka used by the last four on Kaido's scar should together have like Above YC1 level strength and then if you add on all the other scabbards attacks that easily Admiral level AP, and that at best, all that damage was just only able to Stagger KAido.

As a comparison, I'd say Zoro's ISDS from dressrosa is the level of AP the Scabbards are putting out. And nothing. Kaido is unfased.

Like i think if Dressrosa Zoro with Ryou tried ISDS, it could literally have as much effect on kaido as the scabbards have. and thats fuckin ridiculous.

Good thing Zoro fuckin trained
Imo the gaps between YC lvl characters and veteran ones is quite big just like between yonko ones and YC lvl. I mean during Marineford we had a group of elite marines ganging on WB yet Akainu magma punches had more effect most likely (lost half the face and hole in the chest). Asura slashed Jack but he had to escape and Jack was fine short later. So imo the scabbarda are still veteran level, even if at first they get a degree of plot armor in order to shine a bit vs Kaido.

Also when 4 of them together were not even able to reopen Oden old scar that can make sense:
Each one of them just sliced a quarter of that scar, it is not like each one sliced at the same spot so thevattacks pretty much didn't add to ine another, also they are vet while Oden was YC and Kaido was weaker too (maybe not even yonko level and very close to Oden power wise, maybe even a bit below since if it wasn't forbthevold hag Oden would have won).

Imo the gaps between YC lvl characters and veteran ones is quite big just like between yonko ones and YC lvl. I mean during Marineford we had a group of elite marines ganging on WB yet Akainu magma punches had more effect most likely (lost half the face and hole in the chest). Asura slashed Jack but he had to escape and Jack was fine short later. So imo the scabbarda are still veteran level, even if at first they get a degree of plot armor in order to shine a bit vs Kaido.

Also when 4 of them together were not even able to reopen Oden old scar that can make sense:
Each one of them just sliced a quarter of that scar, it is not like each one sliced at the same spot so thevattacks pretty much didn't add to ine another, also they are vet while Oden was YC and Kaido was weaker too (maybe not even yonko level and very close to Oden power wise, maybe even a bit below since if it wasn't forbthevold hag Oden would have won).
Vet level is like Perospero right?

You think Perospero is as strong as Sulong Inuarashi?

Will simple, whenever antagonist says such arrogant words, he will be proven wrong therefore, there is only one person on alliance side who can do it and it is the best swordsman Law Zoro :cheers: