Current Events The Scabbards actually failed to reopen the scar. Implications

I think the logic is that seastone prevents DF users from actively using their power. Luffy's ability is a passive ability, he does not have to transform into his element like Jozu or logia users. That's why Luffy can be stretched when cuffed by seastone.

As for Doffy, I don't think material produced by producer types dissappear after the user is KO. Like how ice produced by Aokiji won't dissappear when Aokiji sleeps.
Birdcage dissappeared because it is an active usage of his ability, but his stitches are simply strings which are just products of his DF.
At least that's how I think it works.
Have we seen Luffy stretch while cuffed?
Marco couldn't heal while cuffed, but that's not passive
I do agree that Doffy's strings wouldn't disappear, but maintaining them seems necessary if logic were applied

Have we seen Luffy stretch while cuffed?
Marco couldn't heal while cuffed, but that's not passive
I do agree that Doffy's strings wouldn't disappear, but maintaining them seems necessary if logic were applied
I can't remember Luffy ever stretching while contacting seastone. Closest thing I can remember is this, where Smoker pins Luffy with seastone jitte, Luffy's neck seems to compress like rubber(or maybe I'm just seeing it?)

But we have to remember that Luffy has to 'throw' his arms to stretch, and that seastone typically saps the user of energy, I guess that would explain it.

I can't remember Luffy ever stretching while contacting seastone. Closest thing I can remember is this, where Smoker pins Luffy with seastone jitte, Luffy's neck seems to compress like rubber(or maybe I'm just seeing it?)

But we have to remember that Luffy has to 'throw' his arms to stretch, and that seastone typically saps the user of energy, I guess that would explain it.
Yeah it definitely looks like he's still a rubberman

Hmm idk then, it’s a huge plot hole that Ace didn’t just use his ability to escape his own execution, or Luffy just watching Law get shot when his rubber could just squeeze thru the bars
Maybe he doesn’t have the stamina to use his ability but it’s still possible?
If he can’t use it, than he shouldn’t be able to maintain his body as it normally repairs and replaces itself as you age
Logia's are different they have to change into their element. While luffy is always rubber.

Even Big Mom was stated to be unstoppable against her entire Crew so it is not far fetched that one person can be stronger than all the Scabbards combined.

Kaido would also most likely solo his entire Crew.
Same for WB soloing his entire crew
So then how strong do you have to be to damage Kaido then?

Like honestly i doubt Even katakuri can damage this man

So if One person actually permanently scars Kaido again' How strong would they have to be?
Post automatically merged:

It’ll mean Zoro has Top tier lvl AP. Reopening a wound < making one, so it’s not quite equal to oden tho.

Zoro should be YFM lvl after this arc, all of which have at least 1 top tier stat.
@Trafalgar_D_Law
Are you saying All the scabbards combined Don't at least equal YFM level AP?

For example Raizo managed to redirect Kaido's blast breath back to him and still nothing. Stack on Sulong Inu and Neko and then Ashura and denjiro and then Kin'emon wo seemingly matched Denjiro and Ashura's AP and surely we've reached YFM level AP right?

Yet Kaido is clean.

And btw, KAido should be stronger now than he was 20 years ago

Are you saying All the scabbards combined Don't at least equal YFM level AP
He's saying that Zoro reaching that YFM level is implying that in this specific case; that his top tier attribute(all YFM's have 1) would be the AP required to damage Kaido
The Scabbards could have YFM lvl AP and it still not be enough to injure Kaido

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Luffy is still rubber when in contact with Sea stone. Sea stone have a similar wavelength as the ocean, which drains Devil fruit users of their strength, but not their powers. Remember when Luffy was submerged in water during Arlong Park? He could still be stretched by Nojiko or Genzo.

So far, only Teach's Yami Yami No Mi has completely stripped a Devil Fruit user of their powers.

The amount of fucking delusion in this fanbase. Imagine thinking a Straw Hat will decapitate someone in a manga for 12 years where the author doesn't even to want to kill off a boar.
Wrong thread

Decapitation isn't a topic here
Post automatically merged:

i dont know about others but I would be satisfied if that was all he did. hell i wouldn't mind Sanji beat King while Zoro beat queen and reopen Kaido's scar
@Luffy bin Dragon

You mean Zoro leaves the land of swordsmen without fighting the strongest enemy swordsman

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol never. Just wanted to see the opinion. Since ZKK has zero chance of happening.
It depends on how people view ZKK.

ZKK as Zoro soloing entire Wano, World, and Kaido himself.

or ZKK cutting Kaido's head in his dragon form for the sake of symbolism.