Future Events The strongest swordsman in history vs the strongest swordsman of today

I think this could possibly be the angle Oda takes with Nusjuro vs Zoro

Mihawk is part of Cross Guild, meaning Zoro needs to beat him so that Luffy can become PK. Only after that will Luffy take on the WG.

So what will Zoro vs Nusjuro decide then?

There are many avenues Oda could take on them and I have explored those in other threads. But this is one.

Nusjuro is an immortal. He has likely lived hundreds of years. Yet not many people seem to know about the gorosei. Them being immortal doesn’t seem to be public knowledge. Apart from Lucci, nobody on egghead was even able to recognize the gorosei in their transformed state.

What if Nusjuro was the WSSM of the void century? Then the WG was established, Nusjuro ascended to godhood, and in that moment he basically left his title behind.

Time moved on and his feats were forgotten. Few people knew of Nusjuro or his strength, for Nusjuro rarely descended to the surface to fight.

As such new WSSM came and went. People like Ryuma, Xebec, Roger, and Mihawk. But none actually fought Nusjuro.

Basically I think Zoro vs Nusjuro will be a test to establish where Zoro ranks amongst the different WSSM. Is he just the strongest of his time period? Like Xebec or Roger were? Or is he the strongest of all time? That latter question can only be answered by defeating someone like Nusjuro. An immortal who has lived through many lifetimes.

Does this make Mihawk a fraud? In a way. Similar to how Zoro was a frog in a small pond when he was in East blue, so too was Mihawk. He was the strongest on the surface world, but ultimately he never fought Nusjuro.

Defeating Mihawk cannot be a greater feat than beating Nusjuro. Mihawk is a middle aged man, Nusjuro is an immortal. Hence beating Mihawk can only scale Zoro as the strongest swordsman of his time period.

It can never scale Zoro beyond the great swordsmen of the past. Men like Roger, Xebec, and Ryuma. Only by defeating one like Nusjuro, who watched as those greats came and went and remained undefeated throughout these years, can Zoro establish himself as the greatest swordsman in history.

So The Greatest Swordsman in History doesn't have a Black Blade, needs Kaiju Powers, shares his Hype with Four others, relies on Regeneration & is Purely a Gentle Blade Swordsman? How disappointing
Suit yourself

Nusjuro is the only one who can make Zoro the greatest swordsman in history, as he’s an immortal.

Beating Mihawk will never put Zoro over the likes of Xebec, Roger, or Ryuma

Venus isn't the First Swordsman you guys put above Greatest Swordsman
And He won't be the Last lol
Blud he’s literally one of the EoS villains

The final war is going to be apocalyptic. The world is going to be flooded.

Luffy vs Imu and the Gorosei is the conclusion to a war that’s been going on since the void century.

But yeah whatever I’m sure Oda will take a pause from that so Zoro’s final fight can be mihawk. Lmao

Blud he’s literally one of the EoS villains

The final war is going to be apocalyptic. The world is going to be flooded.

Luffy vs Imu and the Gorosei is the conclusion to a war that’s been going on since the void century.

But yeah whatever I’m sure Oda will take a pause from that so Zoro’s final fight can be mihawk. Lmao
He is Egghead Villain
Let's first wait to see how He comes out of this Arc He is struggling with & then We will compare him to Characters who are truly reserved like Shanks, Mihawk & Dragon

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He is Egghead Villain
Let's first wait to see how He comes out of this Arc He is struggling with & then We will compare him to Characters who are truly reserved like Shanks, Mihawk & Dragon
He's clearly not an egghead villain.

SHs want to escape

Elders wants to stop the broadcast and get bonney

And, no one is capable to damage them let alone beat them.

He's clearly not an egghead villain.

SHs want to escape

Elders wants to stop the broadcast and get bonney

And, no one is capable to damage them let alone beat them.
Which is why i said "Let's wait"
For now Venus is an Egghead Villain, whether He is reserved for Later or not is Unconfirmed
But We know for a Fact that likes of Shanks & Mihawk & Dragon & Garling ... etc are Reserved for Post-Egghead

Reborn

Which is why i said "Let's wait"
For now Venus is an Egghead Villain, whether He is reserved for Later or not is Unconfirmed
But We know for a Fact that likes of Shanks & Mihawk & Dragon & Garling ... etc are Reserved for Post-Egghead
You can wait but for me it's clear they aren't going down at egghead..

Not only we have 5 of them over there but there is absolutely no one over there having enough strength and stamina to go on equal footing with them (no signs of slowing down).

You can wait but deep inside you know the answer

You can wait but for me it's clear they aren't going down at egghead..

Not only we have 5 of them over there but there is absolutely no one over there having enough strength and stamina to go on equal footing with them (no signs of slowing down).

You can wait but deep inside you know the answer
Didn't say They are gonna be Defeated
But They are Main Villains of Egghead Arc, so i won't expect them to do anything bigger than this, Post-Egghead
There are Dozens of more Major Characters, this is the best Focus that Gorosei gonna ever get

Reborn

Didn't say They are gonna be Defeated
But They are Main Villains of Egghead Arc, so i won't expect them to do anything bigger than this, Post-Egghead
There are Dozens of more Major Characters, this is the best Focus that Gorosei gonna ever get
They are literally at the top of WG. They will keep on getting focus until WG goes down.

They are literally at the top of WG. They will keep on getting focus until WG goes down.
Yet they came to Fight in First Arc of Endgame, while Fleet Admiral, Two Admirals, Garling, Holy Knights, Imu, Kong, Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Elbaf Royalty, Man With Burn Scar, blackbeard ... etc are all still chilling

Main Villains of Arcs in One Piece aren't expected to do much after that Arc
You guys just want to change the rules, cuz u refuse to believe there are many Characters who are Stronger & more Important

Reborn

Yet they came to Fight in First Arc of Endgame, while Fleet Admiral, Two Admirals, Garling, Holy Knights, Imu, Kong, Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Elbaf Royalty, Man With Burn Scar, blackbeard ... etc are all still chilling

Main Villains of Arcs in One Piece aren't expected to do much after that Arc
You guys just want to change the rules, cuz u refuse to believe there are many Characters who are Stronger & more Important
I prefer making opinion on what I see and not based on some headcannon rules to suit what I like.

They were introduced coz VP broadcast has to do with them and WG and not admirals or HKs

And, despite having the presence we have yet to see them breaking a sweat when we are at the end of the arc and SHs are already exhausted.

It's naive to think 5 elders will lose in egghead way before the war against them begins.

And, let me break something to you...no character is more important than the WG itself...they are the ones wiping islands and humans from past 900 years.

No one - be it admirals, shanks, mihawk, Dragon, have such massive impact on the story. So, calling them more important than the WG is delusional

I prefer making opinion on what I see and not based on some headcannon rules to suit what I like.

They were introduced coz VP broadcast has to do with them and WG and not admirals or HKs

And, despite having the presence we have yet to see them breaking a sweat when we are at the end of the arc and SHs are already exhausted.

It's naive to think 5 elders will lose in egghead way before the war against them begins.

And, let me break something to you...no character is more important than the WG itself...they are the ones wiping islands and humans from past 900 years.

No one - be it admirals, shanks, mihawk, Dragon, have such massive impact on the story. So, calling them more important than the WG is delusional
Are They Main Villains of Egghead Arc or not?
No need for Gymnastics