Future Events The Subversive Affirmation of Worst Gen: Blackbeard and Act 4

No give me strawhats. These side characters can remain side characters.
I just want strawhats story and Nothing else.

These character only seems interesting because of lack of screentime. The more we see of these side characters , the more wil be realised how shit of character they are who are just overhyped.

I just want my one piece back.

We honestly need a 1v1 Nami like it was pre-TS especially Grand Line saga. Nami kicked ass more with how she single handedly outsmart & dealt with Zala & Kalifa. I honestly waited for Nami vs Ulti to see Nami’s powerup but it’s just a shit plot armor.

We need more kickass GL Nami

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

We honestly need a 1v1 Nami like it was pre-TS especially Grand Line saga. Nami kicked ass more with how she single handedly outsmart & dealt with Zala & Kalifa. I honestly waited for Nami vs Ulti to see Nami’s powerup but it’s just a shit plot armor.

I actually liked Nami vs Ulti. Atleast what Oda wanted to do with it.
I have explained it too many time , so I don't want to explain everytime why.

at least with Zeus being fully her she should have the firepower needed for the new world. Her next fight should be better

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
I actually liked Nami vs Ulti. Atleast what Oda wanted to do with it.
I am explained it too many time , so I don't want to explain everytime why.
I like Nami vs Ulti a lot. Oda writes characters so that they win based on their traits as characters.

Luffy defeats Kaido through being free in Gear 5.
Usopp defeats enemies through lies.

Nami is a thief. Nami stole a powerful being (Zeus) from Big Mom, to defeat another thief, Ulti, who stole from the people of Wano. Nami stealing from a Yonkou to fight against another Yonkou crew is badass to me.

Nami refusing to deny Luffy's dream also hit me hard.

I know what it feel like to make a TLDR post. Sorry.

About one piece red.... while going through Oda house the title of movies got leaked. One piece Yellow, One piece Blue world. I think yellow is a reference to golden lion. Whatever his plans are I think he is dangerous and possibly an ally to whatever blackbeard is planning.

I thought about a cool combination attack of Nami & Usopp to finish both simultaneously, like Usopp & Chopper back then in Alabasta. But nah.
wasted opportunity tbh, usopp and nami is a pretty fun duo and i would have loved some good combo attacks considering they are both sneaky fighters relying on their brain.
but i complained about it enough back then, Wano is finally over and I want to stop thinking about all the stuff that disappointed me in that god-forsaken hellhole. To a new beginning :finally:

Would have liked Usopp/Nami vs P1 and Ulti, but, I think they were still too weak. The Straw Hats have a lot of training to do. Brook, Chopper, Nami, and Usopp are weak. I hope we get a lot of power-ups for the weaker-Straw-Hats soon.
Nami was too weak against Zala & Kalifa too, but Nami outsmarted them both using her wits. NGL Nami vs Zala & Nami vs Kalifa are two of fights I never get bored watching. It shows that although Nami is one of the weak trio, she uses brain more than brawl. I miss how Oda wrote Nami that way. Post-TS, when does Nami get the same treatment she did pre-TS?

But seeing how Oda nerfed Black Maria soooo bad to the point that Black Maria’s haki needs to be explained in a fucking Vivre Card book so people would buy them, it’s totally not surprising.

I am sure Final war is something fans want and not Oda. Oda doesn't like drawing fight scenes that much , that's why we get gags included on these fights and fights have much more emotional impact than action scenes.

He draw these things because fans wants that. Most of the fans wants these overhyped character do overhyped things even if doesn't make sense.
Oda interview give me hope tho. Something like Skypiea will be amazing.
Side characters can get their hype offscreen like Sabo.
Makes sense. Buggy and Nami Oda’s two favourite characters basically don’t fight and one is gags whilst other is emotional cornerstone of the crew

Nami was too weak against Zala & Kalifa too, but Nami outsmarted them both using her wits. NGL Nami vs Zala & Nami vs Kalifa are two of fights I never get bored watching. It shows that although Nami is one of the weak trio, she uses brain more than brawl. I miss how Oda wrote Nami that way. Post-TS, when does Nami get the same treatment she did pre-TS?

But seeing how Oda nerfed Black Maria soooo bad to the point that Black Maria’s haki needs to be explained in a fucking Vivre Card book so people would buy them, it’s totally not surprising.
the fact we needed to wait for the vivre cards to be sure if x character has haki even though they had a full fight is the proof that it is a mediocre power system imo. it feels like Oda just keep making shit up with haki

the fact we needed to wait for the vivre cards to be sure if x character has haki even though they had a full fight is the proof that it is a mediocre power system imo. it feels like Oda just keep making shit up with haki
Mediocre? It’s even less than shit. Robin spent 2 years with Revo army, got close to Dragon, taught by Koala & Sabo, has knowledge about haki, yet she doesn’t even show at least 1 point of haki. Robin, a non haki user, could defeat Black Maria, a haki user. What kind of shit logic is that.

Everything in One Piece now is just for merch purpose.