Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Why should i care about a single frame in the anime when the manga shows it?
to topple the deluded opposition that use it as a basis of saying there is no such affect of the attack and to console the average fans who were discontented with its prior assumed disappointing exception, ofc this was not for insatiable folks like yourself i didn't relay the discovery to feed your ego, no offence, it was for sanji bois in general.

:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
to topple the deluded opposition that use it as a basis of saying there is no such affect of the attack and to console the average fans who were discontented with its prior assumed disappointing exception, ofc this was not for insatiable folks like yourself i didn't relay the discovery to feed your ego, no offence, it was for sanji bois in general.

:kayneshrug:
Feed my ego? What are you talking about?

You are jizzing all over this thread because you found one frame of lightning lol
The fact that you had to stop each frame to find this and be happy about it is just hilariously insecure.
You want to topple the people that use this as basis to say there was no lightning? The anime is non canon…the manga is canon and has lightning. Why do you even discuss this and fight over it, to the point you have to analyze every single frame lmao

And that is not really consoling anybody who was disappointed with Ifrit Jambe‘s lack of lightning - it is supposed to be clearly visible all the time. Now you had to analyze every frame to find one, that most people won’t even see by watching the episode lol
This one frame doesn’t make up for the missing lightning.

Feed my ego? What are you talking about?

You are jizzing all over this thread because you found one frame of lightning lol
The fact that you had to stop each frame to find this and be happy about it is just hilariously insecure.
You want to topple the people that use this as basis to say there was no lightning? The anime is non canon…the manga is canon and has lightning. Why do you even discuss this and fight over it, to the point you have to analyze every single frame lmao

And that is not really consoling anybody who was disappointed with Ifrit Jambe‘s lack of lightning - it is supposed to be clearly visible all the time. Now you had to analyze every frame to find one, that most people won’t even see by watching the episode lol
This one frame doesn’t make up for the missing lightning.
frankly and respectfully this isn't even worth replying to. it just seems like nothing satiates you, i said that ,and now you're pissed.

:seriously:

frankly and respectfully this isn't even worth replying to. it just seems like nothing satiates you, i said that ,and now you're pissed.

:seriously:
I am not pissed? What should i be pissed off about? Lmao
You are just randomly throwing things at me huh?
Seems like you are unable to accept somebody’s opinion and you start throwing assumptions at them.

Just because i am not jumping of happyness because you found 1 frame of lightning, i am pissed, my ego is the way or what not?

But yeah you are right! How could something as big as 1 single frame not satiate me and change my mind about the Ifrit Jambe in the anime!
Sorry to break it to you, but those 1 minute or how long it was where Sanji was using Ifrit have more than 1000 frames and nowhere was there lightning. They did a bad job in adapting it in the anime. Simple as that. Your single 1 found easily to miss frame is not gonna make up for the over 1000+ frames in which it is missing.
Alot of people complained about it, because the lightning was the biggest difference in the manga from the normal DJ and showed the insane heat of Ifrit. It’s like when the Anime didn’t draw CoC lightning on Zoro‘s swords, that’s just dumb by them. And seing 2 sparks of black lightning on his feed for 1 second is not making it better.
I am not invested into the Anime as if it would annoy me or piss me off or anything - but if something is bad i say that it’s bad, simple as that. And if you are happy about a single frame, good for you then.