Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
think Sanji > Zoro in physical strength
Sanji is a martial artist, his body is his weapon, his raw strength feats are way above, and even before the Exoskeleton he has attacks that easily compare to Gear 4 attacks (not talking about internal damage, flames here, only raw strength)

Zoro literally relies on Sanji's leg to boost him up when he is about to attack something. And now with a boost to physical strength, of which Sanji is simply getting used to, im sure theres no more competition.

In a few minutes post Exoskeleton awakening, Sanji was overwhelming Queen with Diable Jambe, sent his body flying to the moon with a move that certainly is the equivalent of Mutton Mallet (a mid tier move)

Egghead is once again showing us how strong Sanji is, Gear 4 and Lucci aren't looking as good as Sanji for instance

Would y'all be happy if director and animator worked on this fight would work on sanji fights as well?

I mean I like the choreography of this fight and fighting style is very similar to sanji , given speed is a important factor of sanji arsenal.

Also wih similar level of Sound Animation.
I do like the fighting style
But when Sanji started his combo the art was good

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
@Warchief Sanji D Goat

Sanji is stronger then Zoro

Not what I mean by this is not in a fight

Sanjis kick on queen to send him up and over the island

Queen is 612cm tall
I don't know his weight

So Sanji kicked him through the castle
Castle slowing him down

So can Zoro punch or kick him the same???

I think Sanji > Zoro in physical strength
Sanji is definitely above Zoro when it comes to physical strength now, even before Wano he was doing crazy stuff like this with only a single leg: