Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if sanji has traits of every Race similar to All blue having every "Race" of fishes

he has lightning fire and power of love like lunarians minks and buccanners 🤔

i dont know what im yapping btw
Was Sanji's ifrit lightning actual lightning? I thought it was some haki thing. I won't complain if it was actual lightning though since that sounds way more rad to me.

Altho Sanji def has them mink garchu genes.

Was Sanji's ifrit lightning actual lightning? I thought it was some haki thing. I won't complain if it was actual lightning though since that sounds way more rad to me.

Altho Sanji def has them mink garchu genes.
Tbh, its not clear as of today
We gotta see the next time sanji uses will it have lightning sparks or not
Since anime didnt made it clear as well, some frames had lightning and some didnt

The only movie I liked him in wedding singer , big daddy , 50 first dates .

To be fair he is underrated as an actor .
the first Grown Ups was good imo, as was The Longest Yard
Other than that I'm iffy on his movies (I kinda liked 50 First Dates, but nothing special)

Click >> :beckmoji:

Btw we should drool over Sanji's imminent W in here. None of you seems ready to witness what is about to happen:josad:

I would be carefull with that. You know how Oda is, you think he is obviously gonna do ''this'' or ''that'' because it makes sense. But then he just offscreens it or he goes completely a different way and does something random.
I know. But we have to keep going on, there is no other way :endthis:

That movie is so sad. I can't help but cry every single time I watch it. It is almost as distressing as Sanji's post TS decline :josad:

Just give him some Vega Cola and he'll be good as super. :fransuper:
But knowing lOda lately, he'll probably dump Franky into the same limbo Robin and a few others are in right now... :josad:
I know. But we have to keep going on, there is no other way :endthis:

That movie is so sad. I can't help but cry every single time I watch it. It is almost as distressing as Sanji's post TS decline :josad:
I feel like the decline has been going on with him and several others since before the timeskip starting with Sabaody or Marineford. Splitting up all of the Straw Hats always felt like a bad move and Marineford probably was even more troublesome with all the retcons it introduced to the story and lOda trying to do a war of the "strongest" before even fleshing out stuff like haki.

The future of Sanji in this arc will decide if im gonna stay reading One Piece :araboss:
I'll never quit OP since I've invested too much time into this series as it is been tracking OP since the crummy 4kids dub used to air on TV and I want to see how Sanji, Chopper and Brook complete their dreams more so than the rest, but depending on how Egghead goes there's a good chance that the breaks I take between reading One Piece will either get shorter or waaay longer, especially if lOda decides to offscreen things again and screw over everyone.
:sanjimeh:
But hey I'm just a guy who thinks One Piece was better before the timeskip and Sabaody.