Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Lol straight being real bro. Instead of putting yourself and your comrades at risk use the tech for good lol. Use any chance you can get since they up against the Yonko. Sanji cant stay stubborn forever, the suit is his. Use it while still hating your family^
Non of his comrades were in danger - that's the thing. His whole ''explanation'' was forced.
And Sanji can fight Veterans like Daifuku and Oven in Base form without DJ, i think he would be fine fighting P1 without the RS too.

His whole ''explanation'' was forced.
Yeah that was certainly a poor and hasty explanation. I mean, it makes sense but i feel like Oda just wanted to show Stealth Black original design and to give enough time to Usopp and Franky to change it for the final fight.
Otherwise Sanji would be forced to fight as one of the Germa in one of the last arcs of One Piece

Non of his comrades were in danger - that's the thing. His whole ''explanation'' was forced.
And Sanji can fight Veterans like Daifuku and Oven in Base form without DJ, i think he would be fine fighting P1 without the RS too.
I dont think he was only referring to that fight but any other situations in the future lol.

I'm not sleeping on Sanji, but he would have taken heavy damage from that one attack P1 managed to land without the RS lol. As strong as Sanji he is, he along with Luffy and Zoro are going up against opponents who are physically stronger than them thanks to their Zoans. They arent simply those lame ass veterans from WCI.