Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I was never Sanji #1 fan but I don't mind him.

The only thing I said against him was probably in Zoro vs Sanji thread yesterday and it was something about Ashura and that's it.
This isn't a place for "not minding" Sanji, this is a place for his fans. If you are not a fan fuck off
Post automatically merged:

Guan Yu the fucking founder of that shit fanbase Zorofags is a fucking fan here and then goes on to spout shit about Sanji being a beta cuck and just hating in general, should be an embarassing testament to what we have let this fanclub become!

You have a lot of people going around the different FC's.

You want people to respect Sanji and then you call Zoro fans fags.

You are no better than people who shit on Sanji:kayneshrug:
And yet I don't try to pass off I am a Zoro fan! Unlike these ameobal spineless little pieces of shit, I have enough integrity to not claim i'm a zoro fan!

Look at the fucking first comment in this fanclub and that should tell you how fucking retarted the Zorofags are

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And yet I don't try to pass off I am a Zoro fan! Unlike these ameobal spineless little pieces of shit, I have enough integrity to not claim i'm a zoro fan!

Look at the fucking first comment in this fanclub and that should tell you how fucking retarted the Zorofags are
I'm not responsible for any users of this forum but putting everyone in the same bag because of one person chatting shit is wrong imo.

I dont even trying to enter zoro FC. I'm pretty sure they're shitting on Sanji everyday while we always share some fanart/some thoughts about Sanji.

Thats proof Sanji fans IQ and manner better than Zoro fans
there’s trash in every fanbase

because zoro appeals for the majority of people that means there are more trash fans

there are a lot of respectable zoro fans it’s just these people are overshadowed by the trash fans

L

Levi_Ackerman

there’s trash in every fanbase

because zoro appeals for the majority of people that means there are more trash fans

there are a lot of respectable zoro fans it’s just these people are overshadowed by the trash fans
some deluded ones say he will defeat both king and kaido. I saw another deluded one saying "Zoro will fight kaido" and Sanji will fight Page One in a high diff fight" . He was spamming the entire spoiler thread with it

some deluded ones say he will defeat both king and kaido. I saw another deluded one saying "Zoro will fight kaido" and Sanji will fight Page One in a high diff fight" . He was spamming the entire spoiler thread with it
Yeah and look at all the people liking his shit, would have all been zorofags who shit on Sanji constantly. If you are a Zoro fan, I have no issue, but don't shit on Sanji because he threatens your fucking retarted favourite character.