Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even a weak is more than enough. The most people will be on atleast once a weak.
Although one week would be enough for most, some users would still miss out, I reckon. For me personally 1-2 weeks is fine.

----------------------

Suggestions for a poll:

From here on, what would you like for Sanji's power development to be mainly based on?

- Martial Arts
- Haki
- Raid Suit
- Activation of Genetic Modifications

Is Sanji's fire ability based on:

- Haki
- Genetic modifications
- Some expression of his soul, yet to be properly explained by Oda.

I felt like I needed to post this here
What do you think?
The problem here, is that this "ability", is basic Haki...
Rayleigh, Laffite, The Minks were able to use it...probably Shiryu...
That's not how Advanced Haki works...That's basic stuff, to hide your presence shouldn't be a power up...

I feel like he did this video because he felt necessary to compensate the Zoro CoC video...But I think that's not a Haki PU , because is one of the basic things of Haki IMO...
Not even all the samurais were able to use Advanced Haki, but you're saying that an entire tribu, is able to use Advanced Haki??
It's just another basic use of CoO...For me of course...

The problem here, is that this "ability", is basic Haki...
Rayleigh, Laffite, The Minks were able to use it...probably Shiryu...
That's not how Advanced Haki works...That's basic stuff, to hide your presence shouldn't be a power up...

I feel like he did this video because he felt necessary to compensate the Zoro CoC video...But I think that's not a Haki PU , because is one of the basic things of Haki IMO...
Not even all the samurais were able to use Advanced Haki, but you're saying that an entire tribu, is able to use Advanced Haki??
It's just another basic use of CoO...For me of course...
yeah that’s my exact thought he made this video because he had to make a sanji video not because he wanted too

For new poll either future PU or Wano fight

For the duration I think I will make it a little less than a month. 1 week is not enough and people can have time to vote or change opinions. For the first poll I think more than 10 persons voted in the last 2 weeks.
If you don't already have something in mind, a suggestion that might generate good discussions:

From here on, what would you like for Sanji's power development to be mainly based on?

- Martial Arts
- Haki
- Raid Suit
- Activation of Genetic Modifications
- Combination(specify in comment)

Last edited: