Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I wont i will be there i take a L like a true man
Ill hold you to that.

honestly do you have any doubt about ZKK or you firmly believe it like it is 100% confirmed?
Lmfao ive not changed my opinion on this once. Go on all the zkk threads from the begining and everyones like zoro wont even see kaido zoro cant hurt kaido etc
Now yall say yeah he fights him duh we knew all along but wont kill him Lmfao
If Zoro kills Kaido I let you run this FC for a week (polls, posts etc)
Ill lead sanji into a new era of greatness.

anyone else annoyed that sanji isn’t in the worst gen? like it’s understandable he isn’t a supernova but why not include him in worstgen? it was a perfect opportunity
Not really. It's just a title if you have a bounty over 100mil. when you arrive at Sabaody - that's it.
Strengthwise Sanji was always in their league - Sanji defeated Jyabura, who is as strong as Kaku, who in turn was defeated by Zoro, which became a SN because of that.
Zoro was lucky it was his second bounty, otherwise he wouldn't be over a hundred.
If Sanji would have got a bounty after Alabasta like Luffy and Zoro, he would also be in the 100mil. range after EL.

Isn't worst generation just the name of the SN Luffy is in?
Like Bartolomeo was also a SN, but his SN "group" was called something like "the most annoying pirates who should disappear" lol.
Post automatically merged:

And right now Sanji has even a higher bounty than alot of them including Zoro lol. And strengthwise he is gonna be clearly above them at the end of this Arc.