Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah good point.
so seems like my assumption got debunked then.

maybe Queen and Judge created the raid suit together or something like that.
Doubt it. I see them as both esteemed scientists in their own fields. Queen being in the robotics and chemistry field. Whilst Judge being in the genetics and technology field.

Plus you know if Queen created the Raid suit, he'd have one and mass produce them for the Beast Pirates.

do we know when the raid suit was invented?
its like did Judge use raid suit back then??

if its not, then there is a chance Queen will be fascinated by Sanji's Raid Suit.
Law recognized Sanji's RS and knew everything about its functionalities thanks to the comic stip about Sora facing Germa 66 so it's extremely likely Queen heard about it if he knows Judge. But it doesn't matter either way, he knows Sanji is a Vinsmoke and will see the number 66 on Sanji's cape so he'll probably know Judge made that suit. A technology freak like Queen would kill to get the suit and study it, that's one more reason this fight is set in stone.

Law recognized Sanji's RS and knew everything about its functionalities thanks to the comic stip about Sora facing Germa 66 so it's extremely likely Queen heard about it if he knows Judge. But it doesn't matter either way, he knows Sanji is a Vinsmoke and will see the number 66 on Sanji's cape so he'll probably know Judge made that suit. A technology freak like Queen would kill to get the suit and study it, that's one more reason this fight is set in stone.
Too bad he already saw it and didnt give a fuck about it....