Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
For the folks who said Queen is interested in Sanji, you're wrong.
He is interested with Zoro too.

the only possibility why Queen vs Sanji is happen is because Judge (which is i believe Sanji doesn't care that much) and the pattern of 3rd strongest.
And the rest possibility is about Sanji vs King.

And this is what happen when Sanji vs Queen is happening.

Whether King or Queen, all I know is that Sanji is adopting Marco and Judge's flying fighting style.

> Sanji was chosen to block the fishmans that could fly in the FI
> When Judge used the flying Garuda fighting style, Sanji says that flying attacks are also his strong point.
> Sanji also used flying kicks to kick Vergo, Sheepshead and Luffy
> Sanji received boost from floats and accelerators and used an aerial kick from the sky to finish Pageone.
> King used a flying attack on Sanji.
> Sanji showed interest in flying gifters

> Apart from all the references of Sanji with birds that Oda gave us recently, it is very obvious. Sanji will definitely specialize in the air fighting style.
Post automatically merged:

For the folks who said Queen is interested in Sanji, you're wrong.
He is interested with Zoro too.

the only possibility why Queen vs Sanji is happen is because Judge (which is i believe Sanji doesn't care that much) and the pattern of 3rd strongest.
And the rest possibility is about Sanji vs King.

And this is what happen when Sanji vs Queen is happening.
I think you’re slightly lowering Queen’s combat skills

It just weird to see until now King still stay up in the air without care less about what happen in Live Floor, so far King haven't yet touch his foot on that floor, seem to me King believe that Queen can handle what happened at Live Floor but with the arrived of Sanji Kawamatsu Izou and almost dead Zolo, King knew this is too much for Queen too handle, so he's might finally step his foot on the Live Floor, give the opportunity to Sanji and King clashed reunion..

Sanji knew King and Queen together will be a problem for them, so Sanji will try to distract King and bring him to fight in mid air, while Marco got his job done already considered that he's always give a opportunity to New Gen like he's did to Zolo before, helping him so he and SN can fight Kaido and BigMom in rooftop.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This week's chapter could suggest something REALLY cool.
We see how the fights are all just a bunch of stalling for now. Then we have that speech from kaido saying "they will never stop believing in your victory, huh?". This could suggest a moment when Kaido goes back to the Live Floor and try to make the alliance give up, saying that Luffy is down. Then, when everyone is close to giving up, the SH's in various parts of Onigashima decide to go all out and screaming that, in the end, Luffy will win and become the Pirate King!
THAT's when we will have the final matchups and development of the fights. Meanwhile, Luffy will somehow comeback for the last round against Kaido.
At that point, Sanji vs King will commence. :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

But something like that would never happen. :kayneshrug:

Whether King or Queen, all I know is that Sanji is adopting Marco and Judge's flying fighting style.

> Sanji was chosen to block the fishmans that could fly in the FI
> When Judge used the flying Garuda fighting style, Sanji says that flying attacks are also his strong point.
> Sanji also used flying kicks to kick Vergo, Sheepshead and Luffy
> Sanji received boost from floats and accelerators and used an aerial kick from the sky to finish Pageone.
> King used a flying attack on Sanji.
> Sanji showed interest in flying gifters

> Apart from all the references of Sanji with birds that Oda gave us recently, it is very obvious. Sanji will definitely specialize in the air fighting style.
Post automatically merged:

I think you’re slightly lowering Queen’s combat skills
you also can mention sanji literally being the son of the sky (his mother’s name means sky)

I’d love if he created a new fighting style like “Phoenix style” or “Suzaku Style.”

Because the idea of Sanji being that strong EOW is going to hurt so many headcanons about him getting kicked out of the M3.

Hence why some Sanji haters have instead gone to saying Yamato is above the calamities
Well, to be fair, I also put Yamato above the Calamities as well but Sanji will end up as low top tier or above after Wano so he's well above Yamato.