Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Going forward Tama would become a top priority target for the beast pirates especially King after she arrives at the live floor and order all the gifters she got under controle to switch sides. Nami and Usopp won't be strong enough to protect her and they would need to be rescued. The only two combatants that can provide protection for them then is either Marco or Sanji and really don't see Sanji letting Marco handle that respponsibility especially when Nami is the one in danger. There's a very strong chance that Sanji will switch opponents with Marco and fight King after he's finished with his current clash with Queen.

Btw, what still doesn't feel right to me about the last chapter, is that Chopper could barely move after Monster Point, and we still had a small flashback that he extended it even further with Ceasar's help, but with EXTRA risks.
Is he REALLY gonna be in shape to heal Zoro? Or maybe that medical staff that helped him with the virus thing.
One thing for sure Zoro will be back, Chopper assistant the two mink might helping him a lot later. The only question mark here is Who is King final opponent? I doubt it gonna be Marco, while Sanji already full hand handling Queen.

Marco leaving King to Sanji, Sanji handling King and Queen at the same time is beyond Rooftop level, Oda won't do that stuff to Sanji for now, hopefully Oda delivered match 1 on 1 for Sanji. I'm just curious what Oda gonna do to Xdrake and remaining Red Scabbard Kawamatsu Izou who otw to LiveFloor also, Nami &co otw to stage. Oda create a great entrance for Sanji, of course Oda would do the same to Zoro later on. Upcoming chapter gonna be roller coaster for us Sanji stan.

My big hope Sanji & Zoro tagteam fight King & Queen. It gonna be incredible they helping each other while fighting top 2 YC.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
SH's are the GSW when they reversed sweeped the Cavaliers.
Curry is Luffy. MVP and all, just doing his stuff.
Zoro is Klay, picking up and doing points when Curry was not on his best. Clutch player.
Sanji? Sanji is Iguodala keeping Lebron James from scoring his usual 30 points every fucking game, completely shutting him off and doing clutch plays to secure the win. The real MVP in the end.
There, now it's a basketball thread.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I see as a Messi type of player. A speedster, scorer and artist as you say.

Number 7 is perfect for him. However I don't know which club fits him best. Maybe Real Madrid cause he's royalty though I'm not too sure about it.
Yeah a great name like Real or Juventus

Sanji in the Cruyff team could have been great

Post automatically merged:

Another thread that turned into the football thread.
Every thread is a football thread