Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I want to throw this out but if Sanji does get CoC, I don't think he'll be able to use AdCoC like Luffy, Kaido and BM.
Kaido said only a few can do it which makes me think only those who are specialize in CoC are the only ones that can do it.
The ones who have CoC but specialize in another haki uses CoC to level up their specialty.

Kat has CoC but his specialty is CoO, don't see him getting AdCoC, he had 40+ years to learn it from BM.
Doffy has CoC but I'm pretty sure his specialty is CoA given no one can break his Birdcage.
Zoro attack wasn't AdCoC but it seems there was a base of CoC to it that it let him scar Kaido. Even with that, Luffy's AdCoC base punch > Zoro's Asura.

If Sanji does unlock CoC, I think it'll be used as a base for his CoO to be higher.

I want to throw this out but if Sanji does get CoC, I don't think he'll be able to use AdCoC like Luffy, Kaido and BM.
Kaido said only a few can do it which makes me think only those who are specialize in CoC are the only ones that can do it.
The ones who have CoC but specialize in another haki uses CoC to level up their specialty.

Kat has CoC but his specialty is CoO, don't see him getting AdCoC, he had 40+ years to learn it from BM.
Doffy has CoC but I'm pretty sure his specialty is CoA given no one can break his Birdcage.
Zoro attack wasn't AdCoC but it seems there was a base of CoC to it that it let him scar Kaido. Even with that, Luffy's AdCoC base punch > Zoro's Asura.

If Sanji does unlock CoC, I think it'll be used as a base for his CoO to be higher.
Or his CoC might have something to do with his DJ flames similar to how Asura is for Zoro.

I doubt he’ll ever coat himself with it like Luffy does; but I think it’ll relate to his flames more than anything

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Does anyone have a scan of the hybrid Queen made by any artist?

I searched the 4 corners of the internet and I don't find anything, it's not possible that no artist has not drawn Queen in its hybrid form.
Unless it's something similar to Kaku's hybrid, I have no idea how ugly it will look.
And apparently not a single artist knows as well.
LMAO.

The format is nice, but it looks a little silly
Post automatically merged:

I saw this one, the artist is good, but he made a semi-human shape, not a hybrid shape. Why the hell is his color a normal human?
This is such a blunder on Oda's part, and the worst thing is he could have easily made Queen the aerial combatant, personally I would have made Queen a Quetzalcoatlus cyborg and King a flaming T-Rex (king of the dinos), also made him more samurai like and sword centered. I would have given Queen more of a connection to the Momo plotline on top of the Judge connection so it doesn't feel like a bunch of random unrelated events led to the encounter but hey.....my fault for expecting too much I guess.