Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
either aerial battle hard to draw or jetpack queen incoming
As much as i want an aerial battle, i have the feeling it wouldn't meet our expectations or atleast my expectations. Oda isn't really that good at drawing fights - except for some moments. I see an aerial fight to be purely based on speed where they fly around and just fuck everything up. But knowing how bad Oda is at being consistent with speed, i feel like it wouldn't be as good as i imagine it. I might be wrong ofc.
If Murata (One Punch Man) was drawing the fight then OH BOY! It would be the best fight ever.
Oda just sucks at drawing fights. Look at the roof top fight for example - i was really looking forward to it and what happend? The worst choreography ever. No tention, characters being AFK for the most part of the fight and just stand by the side doing literaly nothing, BS plotarmor moments and so on...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
As much as i want an aerial battle, i have the feeling it wouldn't meet our expectations or atleast my expectations. Oda isn't really that good at drawing fights - except for some moments. I see an aerial fight to be purely based on speed where they fly around and just fuck everything up. But knowing how bad Oda is at being consistent with speed, i feel like it wouldn't be as good as i imagine it. I might be wrong ofc.
If Murata (One Punch Man) was drawing the fight then OH BOY! It would be the best fight ever.
Oda just sucks at drawing fights. Look at the roof top fight for example - i was really looking forward to it and what happend? The worst choreography ever. No tention, characters being AFK for the most part of the fight and just stand by the side doing literaly nothing, BS plotarmor moments and so on...
The only thing I would give some credit for Oda, is because Marco's fight against both Calamities was really cool.
When the bastard wants, he delivers.

thats why Oda is so weird because he dont care about the fight, he just care about the lore because Queen will tell Sanji about more of Judge and Germa 66 unsolved mystery
I think the fight being against king and queen works even more now.

Queen - A powerful scientist to connect to his biological father and past explaining why he became how he did

King - A flying king of the sky to connect to his mother (who’s name is literally sky) and Sanjis future explaining the potential that she sacrificed herself to preserve

Ending with Sanji proclaiming his name for all to hear and awakening some new ability for all to witness.