Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Well so Luffy's kicks are much weaker than his punches? Sanji is a superhuman in OPverse, like Luffy and Zoro and every other big fighters. All his body is strong, not only his legs.
But luffy trains both his upper body and his legs

Sanji trained his legs way more than he trained his upper body, unlike luffy who focused on training both equally and zoro who focused mainly on training his upper body

He still running but Queen outrun him.
So i think he still trying to think what happen inside his body.
I think he is not running but dodging and blocking while he is trying to remember what caused his transformation
Post automatically merged:

What if lunarians' skin is actually red like the red line and they look like this

Last edited:
I think he is not running but dodging and blocking while he is trying to remember what caused his transformation

What if lunarians' skin is actually red like the red line and they look like this
Yes, Sanji with black hair, red skin, red eyes, black wings and sharp teeth. :finally:

I wanted to commission my contact to draw Sanji as a Lunarian with those physical features, like he did the first time with the alternate modified RS I imagined for Sanji and the result was amazing. But he's been rude and arrogant, I don't know why, so I severed ties with him. Too bad I won't get to see what it would look like, hopefully Oda will fulfill my wish in the manga instead. :optimistic:

Last edited:
Yes, Sanji with black hair, red skin, red eyes, black wings and sharp teeth. :finally:

I wanted to commission my contact to draw Sanji as a Lunarian with those physical features, like he did the first time with the alternate modified RS I imagined for Sanji and the result was amazing. But he's been rude and arrogant, I don't know why, so I severed ties with him. Too bad I won't get to see what it would look like, hopefully Oda will fulfill my wish in the manga instead. :optimistic:
he must been not sanji fan
i think a lot twitter artist that like to commissin for sanji art

he must been not sanji fan
i think a lot twitter artist that like to commissin for sanji art
Doubtful, he always makes ton of Sanji fanarts, even when not commissionned. Sanji is probably his favorite character, or one of his favorites. Honestly he just came off as an insecure artist who wants to prove he doesn't "need" to depend on anyone to be successful with his work. That and an obvious lack of basic social skills which was always there.

Anyway, it's a wonder no artist drawing OP thought of drawing Sanji as a Lunarian. Unless some of them did but their work isn't easy to find.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Since many have been speculating about the Nami meeting Sanji stuff, a popular Sana theorist's (shippy) take on this https://sanjiafsincedayone.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F666470012605825024
Didn't I joke about this?

Looks like someone decided to take this train of thought and develop it.
:lulz:

I want Nami to be the trigger for Sanji to overcome this ordeal.
BUt I really don't like the idea of Sanji getting literally rewarded for the bath house scene.
I joked about it because I thought it was stupid. Still do.