Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
If Sanji really has something to do with Lunarians then Queen saying find it out yourself could be a foreshadowing.
Maybe we see more from King in his fight vs Zoro and then Sanji starts to use those things aswell when we switch back and forth or something.
That is IF Sanji has anything to do with them.
the lunarians died because of sanji

I have a feeling that Queen isn't taking Sanji seriously yet for some reason, although i think that fight gonna change a lot after Hell Memories.

I just hope some melee fighting and massive scenario destruction, because Zoro vs King is looking better in this matter

Which is weird cuz Sanji's fight always had amazing choreography, like really good shit, i just hope Oda delivers what everyone is expecting.

I think now that Sanji's Exoskeleton is awakened and Sanji destroyed the suit, settling that he will "beat Queen by his own", Oda will go all out with that fight, taking advantage of Sanji's crazy durability to completely showcase and explore Queen's capabilities and how Sanji deals with them (then giving us some crazy melee combat).

That must be the main point of Brachio Snake, an attack that suppose to destroy bones and organs from CoA masters, with Sanji being basically saved by the Exoskeleton awakening.

I can already see Sanji needing to put his arms, legs and neck on time before Queen is approaching him again after hitting Sanji so hard with a punch or a Laser attack that he would break anyones bones, like a Laser Beam Punch with his hand similar to Zephyr vs Kizaru (i want that a lot)

Would be good for Sanji to understand even more how his body works now, and perhaps learn to be more effective with it, coming up with strategies.

But its impossible to ignore that Lunarian thing going on since 1023, specially after King basically uses Devil Leg against Zoro while Queen mentions the Lunarian race and Sanji asks for more info.
:kawak:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I have a feeling that Queen isn't taking Sanji seriously yet for some reason, although i think that fight gonna change a lot after Hell Memories.

I just hope some melee fighting and massive scenario destruction, because Zoro vs King is looking better in this matter

Which is weird cuz Sanji's fight always had amazing choreography, like really good shit, i just hope Oda delivers what everyone is expecting.

I think now that Sanji's Exoskeleton is awakened and Sanji destroyed the suit, settling that he will "beat Queen by his own", Oda will go all out with that fight, taking advantage of Sanji's crazy durability to completely showcase and explore Queen's capabilities and how Sanji deals with them (then giving us some crazy melee combat).

That must be the main point of Brachio Snake, an attack that suppose to destroy bones and organs from CoA masters, with Sanji being basically saved by the Exoskeleton awakening.

I can already see Sanji needing to put his arms, legs and neck on time before Queen is approaching him again after hitting Sanji so hard with a punch or a Laser attack that he would break anyones bones, like a Laser Beam Punch with his hand similar to Zephyr vs Kizaru (i want that a lot)

Would be good for Sanji to understand even more how his body works now, and perhaps learn to be more effective with it, coming up with strategies.

But its impossible to ignore that Lunarian thing going on since 1023, specially after King basically uses Devil Leg against Zoro while Queen mentions the Lunarian race and Sanji asks for more info.
:kawak:
Sanji enemies were also "normal sized" and martial artists.
At least the ones that matter.
Queen is VASTLY different than Sanji's regular opponents. That's the issue.
Kuroobi, Mr2, the spaguetti fucker, Jabura and then Absalom.
I don't count Wadatsumi because that shit wasn't a fight. It was a fucking training session for Sanji and Jinbe.
Then we had Vergo, that's it.
Doflamingo wasn't even a fight. The Parasite hack cut things short.

Sanji enemies were also "normal sized" and martial artists.
At least the ones that matter.
Queen is VASTLY different than Sanji's regular opponents. That's the issue.
Kuroobi, Mr2, the spaguetti fucker, Jabura and then Absalom.
I don't count Wadatsumi because that shit wasn't a fight. It was a fucking training session for Sanji and Jinbe.
Then we had Vergo, that's it.
Doflamingo wasn't even a fight. The Parasite hack cut things short.

Yeah i agree with you, but i also see King as pretty different from Zoro's previous opponent, but the choreography on Zoro's fights were never better than Sanji's, not even close. Thats the first time things actually looks different.

I hope Oda get his shit together, because as i said, it always had amazing choreography to the point it is simply beatiful to read and watch, i hope it keeps going like that, despite anything we may think about Queen's fighting style currently.

The potential is there, a huge one, it is clearly there, Oda simply didn't delivered it to us yet, lets hope he does
Post automatically merged:

I always thought Sanji were just behind Zoro, not by an huge amount. In proportion I would say if Zoro is 100, Sanji would be 90. But now with haoushoku haki I don't know what to think. :josad:

EDIT: Just some random toughts.

I don't know if Sanji gonna unlock CoC, I would like it.

But we know that Sanji is someone who always limits himself, what if Evil Sanji has it because he doesn't restrain himself like "normal Sanji". Maybe "normal Sanji" will learn CoC from his dark side.
I think you're overreacting

Even if Sanji doesn't get CoC or Adv.CoC, he will still be fighting characters just as strong as the ones Zoro fights.

Zoro will fight characters who doesn't have the same abilities as him, just like Luffy, does it means he wont struggle at all?

Last edited:
I would rather have SaVi. =/
Royal marriage.
:madmonk:

Btw, I was casually reading chapter 306.
When the Foxy pirates are explaining the Davy Back Fight, Nami is like "NO WAY WE WOULD AGREE TO THAT".
Then Sanji tells her it's a moral code on the pirate world, and if they turn they back, they would be dishonored.
Zoro says "I would rather die", then Sanji replies "You and me both."

Funny how this panel is never brought up on those "sanji lacks whatever" discussions, but people are eager to spam a panel of a plot that was dealt with on that very arc.
:ihaha:
Yeah true lol What a great panel I forgot this happened

Sanji seems very frustrated Hell Memories didn't work, he was like "dammit, if it did nothing then how the hell am I gonna take down this monster ?"
I don't think Sanji was frustrated at all... I mean queen just said your friend is going to die so that just his reaction to that... The reason why I think Sanji have more attacks is that he is not acting like he gave all of his techniques and he has nothing left
Like if that's all he had there would be a showcase of Sanji reacting like Zoro did when he said that it was his one of the strongest attack

he did say it was his strongest attack in Fishman Island
I don't think Sanji said this... Sanji never said anything like this
I am not defending the point that Sanji already have more attacks Just saying that He didn't have a reaction like that and neither said that it's his strongest attack

Last edited:
Yeah true lol What a great panel I forgot this happened

I don't think Sanji was frustrated at all... I mean queen just said your friend is going to die so that just his reaction to that... The reason why I think Sanji have more attacks is that he is not acting like he gave all of his techniques and he has nothing left
Like if that's all he had there would be a showcase of Sanji reacting like Zoro did when he said that it was his one of the strongest attack

I don't think Sanji said this... Sanji never said anything like this
I am not defending the point that Sanji already have more attacks Just saying that He didn't have a reaction like that and neither said that it's his strongest attack

Sanji believes in his crewmates, especially Luffy and Zoro and he has no doubt both will prevail in their fight. It's far more likely that Queen being fine after HM is what really disconcerted Sanji.

I won't mind Sanji plotline continuing to next arc. Maybe VegaPunk will have some role to play in it.
Also it'd be no fun to see Evil Sanji beating half dead Zoro. It's already clear King will do more numbers on Zoro than Queen will. :myman:

About Lunarian PU has its unique plus too. So far there were theories how All Blue could be established by destroying the Redline. Lunarian thing might further link Sanji to Gods that resided on Red line.
It'd be real amazing if the PU is destructive one unlike intense flames. Wouldn't mind both either.

Sanji believes in his crewmates, especially Luffy and Zoro and he has no doubt both will prevail in their fight. It's far more likely that Queen being fine after HM is what really disconcerted Sanji.
Hmm maybe but still like that is not even near as enough reaction one can make if their strongest attack doesn't even scratch their opponent... For example, the reactions Zoro is making rn
His reaction to queen doesn't change the fact he believes in Zoro but still queen being so serious and confident while saying this so he just made an irritated face like " yeah shut up now" so I can't say for sure that I believe that the reason of his reaction is cause nothing happened to queen
and another thing
I think it's not a reaction it's just the expression Sanji is having on his face for a while cause ofc he will have an expression if oda shows his face and that expression is just him being an angry type

I would agree to what you are saying if sanji's face expression was something like this -
here its visible that she is showing disappointment, disapproval or etc by uttering tsk

Whereas Sanji just have a normal angry or not enjoying typeface

I won't mind Sanji plotline continuing to next arc. Maybe VegaPunk will have some role to play in it.
Also it'd be no fun to see Evil Sanji beating half dead Zoro. It's already clear King will do more numbers on Zoro than Queen will. :myman:

About Lunarian PU has its unique plus too. So far there were theories how All Blue could be established by destroying the Redline. Lunarian thing might further link Sanji to Gods that resided on Red line.
It'd be real amazing if the PU is destructive one unlike intense flames. Wouldn't mind both either.
Yeah I don't want Evil Sanji vs Half dead Zoro

So although this started as a stealth black thread, his connection between germa and the lunarians got me thinking. However, I think there’s something else:

1. Sora the legendary warrior. I think the weirdest thing I overlooked was the fact that Sora had the same abilities as the Germa they fought against.

2. Sanji asking what could possibly take out such a clan

3. Queen telling him to ask history himself as if the truth is completely unknown to him

This leads me to thinking, what if the story is about the fall of the Germa Empire that only lasted 66 days.

After they were kicked off Mariejoa The lunarians went to the North Blue and conquered it however, one Lunarian, Sora, disagreed with the way the Germa Kingdom was doing things and allied with the World Government to stop them. (Sora and his partner the seagull)

Luffy even did that same pose once
Yes, in skypiea

Sanji in the other hand can represent the reincarnation of the king of the north who was a Vinsmoke obviously and who ruled 1/4 of the world and was the first who fought the WG 300 years ago... Maybe he had lunarians genes and sanji inherited them ?:bamathink:

Oda can't talk about The vinsmoke lore and not say much about it (who is sora, the marine hero...) it may have something to do with Lunarians seeing the way Queen says to sanji that he should find out himself...:quest:

Last edited: