Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I try to recruit guys like [No Name] (don't know why I can't tag this dude lol) because he self-proclaims to be the leader of the Sanji Fanbase so I thought that his strength was needed for the team. His performance (like debates and arguments) seems fairly decent and reasonable enough to be part of the Four Great Heavenly Kings which is the most elite group that I can think of right now. Then I try to recruit other guys like @The Unworthy @stealthblack @Zolo @Jackteo to be part of the four too but most of them rejected the offer and the unworthy doesn't give me any response yet. So I only have 1 member of the Four for now. You wanna join bro?

Cause yes but no agenda. There's nothing called agenda if y'all just defending a cook.:gonope:
Yes leader. I wish I wasn't a back up choice tho:catcry:

Let me know what rankings updated please

Baby goat, I really don't want to discuss the legitimacy of wars and governments now.

'Only' lmao
If you could read all of OP chapters then 700 chapters should be no problem for you.:kata:
Yes leader. I wish I wasn't a back up choice tho:catcry:

Let me know what rankings updated please
Nah it's fine Lol. You're still my Commander but you got the 2nd spot of the Four Great Heavenly Kings for now. And I already updated the list in the previous page if you didn't see it.